*** ******* ** *** *** Nashua, NH ***64 Tel:+1-603-***-**** Email:email@example.com
Inventory Associate, F.W.Webb Co; Londonderry,NH,2017 to present for a regional plumbing supply wholes and retailer, with the team of 10 associates handle incoming product queries from wholesale and retail customers, verify product availability and refer verified orders to sales; and input product codes when new inventory becomes available.
• (Arabic and French) Nashua school District, Nashua, NH,2014 to present.
• For a district of over 20 schools elementary, middle and high schools) provide on demand interpretation for parents, children,and teachers for 20 hours a month; primarily for behavioral health -related interactions.
• Assistant Supervisor, Cardinal health, Bedford Massachusetts February 2015- February 2017 for provider of medical products and services to US hospitals, worked in billing and coding,inventory,outbound sales, and eventually became an assistant supervisor in outbound sales.
• Computer numerical control (CNC) Machine Operator, through HW staffing solutions, December 2013 to January 2015.
• After training,worked as a (CNC) and at preforms plus, in Nashua, NH, a manufacture of plastic bottles (assembly line)
• Office Manager, Edmark international in Accra, Ghana,2008-2013 Provided project management, Human resources,Administration,Training, and office management services.
Community Interpretation training Southern NH Area Education Center,Raymond, NH November 2019-March 2020. Includes protocols of interpretation in court and other legal setting.
• Cultural Navigation Certified, One Greater Nashua September December 2015 trained by this United Way initiative to help build a community coalition that seeks to improve health equity in the region
• Fellow Equity Leaders Fellowship (ELF), Southern NH Area Health Education Center, Manchester,NH,2015
Program provides leadership training for people of color; it led to service on a review panel for United Way of Greater Nashua (see community service below)
• Work Ready Certificate -Nashua Community College, Nashua NH September to December 2014, instruction in a simulated workplace to practice soft skills including communication,problem solving,teamwork and customer service
• National Career Readiness Certificate (NCRD) Nahua Community College, May 2015
Online tutorial and formal skills assessments in applied math, workplace documents, and graphic literacy
• Certificate, Nashua Community Leadership Series, Granite State Organizing project, January to April 2014
• Computer Service Technician Certificate (hardware and software) at Kim Tech institute, Takoradi,2008
• Diploma in Business Administration in University of Cape Coast, Ghana 2008
• Baccalaureate of second Degree and general Studies University of Ndjamena - Chad 2001-2003
• Associates Degree, Human science University of Nyala,Sudan 1998-2000 COMMUNITY SERVICE
• Community Investment Panelist, United way of Greater Nashua, Nashua,NH,2016 to present,participate in monthly meetings making decisions about funding local organizations
• Field Canvasser and speaker, Granite state Organizing project(GSOP),Nashua and Manchester, NH 2016 to 2018
As a field canvasser, educated the public about issues and voting and collected data; also do public speaking about the immigrant experience and increasing the minimum wage
• Volunteer, salvation Army and Nashua Soup Kitchen fall 2013 to present Periodically respond to requests for volunteer assistance on an ad hoc basis