Union city, CA 510-***-**** firstname.lastname@example.org Linkedin.com/in/dpatel135 divya131996.github.io Summary
Master of Science - Computer Science, California State University, East bay, California, USA Dec-2020 Bachelor of Engineering – Computer Engineer, Gujarat Technological University, Gujarat, India May-2017 Technical Skills
Tools & Technology:
Java, .NET (C#, WPF), Python, Ruby, HTML5, CSS3
JSP, Servlet, Bootstrap, AngularJS
MySQL, MongoDB, JDBC
Visual Studio, Brackets, WebStorm, IntelliJ IDEA, Rubi, NetBeans, Eclipse Amazon Web Service, Android, Git, TDD (Test Driven Development) Data structure and algorithms, Object oriented programming, RDMS, Problem solving, Agile, Software design, Development and debugging Professional Experience
Software Engineer Infinium Global, GUJRAT, INDIA Mar 2018 to Dec 2018
• Implemented UI designs into well organized and structured HTML5, CSS3 compatible with modern browsers.
• Implement designing and maintaining HRMS software.
• Troubleshoot various software issues using debugging process and coding techniques.
• J2EE development, website maintenance, application support.
• Worked with core Java business components and services including SOAP and RMI. Software Engineer MSP System LTD, GUJRAT, INDIA. Jun 2017 to Mar 2018
• Worked in a team from scratching to the development of Billing software (EPOS System) Using WPF (.net).
• Involved in the full life cycle of software design process of other projects, including prototyping, proof of concepts, design, interface implementation, testing and maintenance.
• Communication window service used to data transfer between two servers located on different location using TCP/IP Supported programming changes during quality assurance, user acceptance testing, and post.
• Expertise working on Triggers, Binding, Styles, Data Template, Control Template, Routed Events, Converters, Layout Panels in XAML.
Software Engineer Intern MSP System LTD, GUJRAT, INDIA. Jan 2017 to June 2017
• Created Swim club Web application for Swimming institute Using java.
• Identified, documented and reported bugs, errors and other issues within Applications.
• Created and executed automated software test plans, cases in Selenium. Projects:
Photo Site: Ruby on rails, My SQL
Leveraged the customized AMI feature of AWS EC2 to avoid reconfiguring the running environment. Also Introduced load balancer as both a fixed domain name and load balancer. Stored the photo posts, photo path and comments in separate MySQL tables also configured them using AWS EC2.
Movie ticket booking project: Python and PostgreSQL. Application provides ticket booking functionality with discount also there was a movie gallery like if people watch any movie for future they can watch that movie in their any device for free (they can download that particular movie).So like Netflix and any other entertainment software they don’t have to subscribe. Camp trade: Java, HTML, CSS, My SQL
Application provides service to student which will help them to buy/sell their books, material sharing. Student can share their vehicle with other students by creating a post. Student can share their PG rooms according to the PG owner requirement. Also, any retailer who want to sell their item they can post and make a group deal for a student. Relevant Course:
Web systems, Theory of computation, Web Technology, Object Orient Programming, Advance Computer Network, Operating system design, Programming language concept, .Net Technology, Database Management System, Software Engineering, Advance artificial intelligence, Advance algorithm, Cyber security.