Riyadh Saudi Arabia.
CIVIL SITE ENGINEER
Email Id: email@example.com
Applied For: Civil Site Engineer/Civil Engineer
Having excellence professional experience in construction of high rise Buildings, luxury villas, commercial buildings, residential buildings, static load structures, infrastructure works, pavements, manage, estimate, develop, create and maintain small-scale through to large-scale construction projects in a safe, timely and sustainable manner. Excellent knowledge in Site development, Project management, Planning, Quantity Surveying, Problem solving, Supervision and Strong Technical and Communication skills
Civil Site Engineer
FAST CONSORTIUM, RIYADH, Saudi Arabia, May 2019 to Present. Inspect and supervise the works in accordance with spec/drawings and statutory regulations
•Responsible for the coordinate works of all engaged subcontractors.
•Creating and arranging of the work reports to the direct senior or project engineer.
• Responsible for plan, estimate and monitor the timeline and the cost of all shafts activities by weekly and monthly bases based on the project main plan.
• Carry out regular site inspections.
• Review and monitor Contractor's procedures/ practices for health and safety.
• Monitor contractor's progress on site.
• Site Inspections and Supervisions.
• Inspect all permanent works for spec/ drawings compliance.
• Check dimensions and levels/ profile.
• Check for formwork/ false work / shutter work (dimensions/ verticality/ stability).
• Implement ITP (Inspection Test Plan), Approved MS's (Method Statement), and Check-list etc.
• Maintain record of Inspection requests.
• Take photos of construction activities /progress and maintain a hard and soft copy of photographs.
• Check/ watch any unapproved/ unauthorized works on site and notify.
• Check/ watch safety on site and report incidents immediately.
• Custodian of Shop drawings (Structural).
• Initiate/ generate Site Notes and other Site Observations.
• Co-ordinate MEP/ Architectural inspections wherever necessary, required.
• Estimated the quantities and cost of materials, equipment, or labor to determine project feasibility.
• Preparation of Estimation (Excavation, Backfilling, Waterproofing, bar bending Schedule, Concreting Etc.) and Costing.
• Preparation of RIW (Request of inspection for work) for required work.
• To ensure the Quality of Work.
• Performed the basic site Survey Activities, and produce technical statement of requirements.
• Prepare all Submittals for Approval from Consultant.
• Ensuring that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications.
• Communicating with a range of people including the client, subcontractors, suppliers and the workforce.
• Ensure that the Work Procedures and Method Statements were being implemented on site.
• Arrange the meetings with Contractor and guide them in case of Site Problems. Civil Site Engineer / QAQC Engineer
VIJETHA CONSTRUCTION SUB-CON BY LARSEN TOUBRO, Hyderabad, India, 2017 to 2019.
• Review and approve site related Civil design/engineering documents, material approval request
(MAR), method statements for all Civil Site Execution activities & testing activities.
• Preparing Daily Progress Report, Weekly Progress Report and Monthly Progress Reports as Per the Site Execution.
• Checking Slump of Concrete and Temperature Before Pouring Concrete as Per AISE Standards by Coordinating with Independent Text Laboratory.
• Maintaining and Monitoring Construction Progress and Sub Contractor
• Preparing Request for Inspection Submittals for Each Activity Approval of Consultants or Clients.
• Communicate with clients and their representatives (architects, engineers and surveyors), including attending regular Maintain Good Quality Work as Per Specification
• Planning the Work as Per the Schedule of Approved Programmed
• Co-ordinate to various disciplines Engineers on site and must implement the directions of the client representatives.
• Inspection of water proof bituminous coal applications on foundations and giving clearance for back filling.
• Preparing weekly report of inspection activities.
• Review all construction drawings to ensure that they contain the necessary quality related requirements prior to release for constructions.
• Verify all samples, certificates of Labourites and field test and maintain all filling system for all quality control procedures, record. Report etc.
•Ensure that adequate Inspection and Test Plan (ITP) for Civil, Structural & Painting works are developed by the Sub contractor.
•Review the Inspection & Test plan for the Civil Engineer
•Review the Method of statement for the various conducted at site.
•Receiving RFI for inspection Items and conducting inspection as per ITP.
•Co-ordinate & expertise to ensure that the construction activities are performed in accordance with the project Specification.
•To verify the activities of Civil Discipline
•Inspect material received on site and ensure it is in ordinance with contract specification, handle and stored properly. Conduct off-site inspection for specific material and plant visit.
•To ensure that the specified requirements of Civil Works are met.
• Bachelors of Engineering in Civil Engineering (CE) from “Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University”
(JNTU), Hyderabad India.
• Diploma in QUANTIITY SURVEYING from “Aim Institute”, Hyderabad, India. TECHNICAL SKILLS:
• MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, Project)
• Operating System (Windows All Versions)
• Staad Pro
• Handling Pressure
• Analytical Thinking Skills
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Good leadership and team coordination skills
• Keen to learn and eager to new computer applications and Personal Information:
Name : Mohammed Junaid
Status : Single
Nationality : Indian
Languages known : English, Arabic, Telugu, Hindi & Urdu. Visa/Iqama : Transferable
I hereby declare that the information furnished above is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.