A hard-working person focused on expanding my knowledge in Canadian market by enrolling into the management field. Main priority is to acquire a position in multi-national company where I can utilize my skills and knowledge to attain company goals and objectives. Key Competencies and Skills
• Positive attitude and working under pressure capability in any environment.
• Able to take responsibility to work accurate and be consistent in a task.
• Team building and leadership skills developed by working as a junior engineer for 4 months and coordinating my employees.
• Contract management: Knowledge of CCCDs, contractual agreements.
• Preparation of schedule charts on which estimation is build and understands terms and conditions.
• Able to read and prepare drawings with AUTOCAD and familiar with ONSCREEN software.
• Safety and compliance management, OHSA
• Proficient in English, Hindi and Punjabi.
1) Junior Engineer
PROVINCIAL DIVISON PWD B&R, AMRITSAR(INDIA)
• Assess and manage safety of workplace
• On-site inspection of work of different activity
• Made daily decisions about constructions activity
• Established and implemented work schedules and adjusted them to meet project deadlines
• Read blueprint and plans and communicate them to workers. 2) Quality Inspector
• Formet Industries in London, Ontario.
POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA in SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
ST. LAWRENCE COLLEGE - Toronto, ON
2018 to 2019
POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA in CONSTRUCTION PROJECT MANAGEMENT FANSHAWE COLLEGE - London, ON
January 2018 to August 2018
BACHELOR in ENGINEERING
CHANDIGARH UNIVERSITY - Chandigarh, Chandigarh
2012 to 2016
AZ Class Driver's Licence
Security Guard License