CAREER GOALS To work as a successful Mechanical Engineer & utilize my Engineering knowledge in an engaging & challenging environment conductive to continual advancement of my skill & knowledge
EDUCATION Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical Engineering) Aug, 2011 — June, 2016 Alard college of Engineering and Management, pune. Branch: B.E (Mechanical Engineering)
Class 12 (HSC) July, 2009 — June, 2011
Stream: Science (PCMB)
Class 10(SSC) 1999 — may, 2009
St. Francis high school
PROFESSIONAL LEONINE ENGINEERS PVT.LTD 1st SEPTEMBER,2017 -MAY 2018 EXPERIENCE
JUNIOR ENGINEER & LEAN CO-ORDINATOR
Company Profile: The company is an ISO 9001: 2008 certified precision machining unit, specializing in machined components. It has been meeting the needs of highprofile industrial OEMs since 1984, providing uncompromising quality in close tolerance parts, pricing and delivery. It has machines for Automobiles parts like – Pinion, Shaft, Piston, Crown and Gear Hobbing. ALTAN ENGINEERING PVT.LTD 1st JUNE 2018 –
30TH SEPTEMBER 2019
PRODUCTION ENGINEER & POWDER COATING
Company Profile: The company is a manufacturer of Hardware Aluminium Accessories like Sliding window locks, D-Handle, 20-05,20-25, maxi lock, plastic rollers, corner cleat etc. SYSTEMATIC GROUP OF COMPANIES 18TH NOVEMBER-
PRESENT MULUND (WEST)
Company Profile: Wire &Rope Industry- Spring Steel Wire Process, Galvanizing Wire, Armor Wire ACSR & PC Strand Wire, Wire Mesh, Rope Wire,Patenting Drawn Wire, Fine Copper coated Wire. ROLES &
1.Production Planning & Scheduling
2.Productivity Improvement & Inventory Control
3.Quality Improvements & Rejection Minimization
1-Manufacturing & Supply of High Tensile Black Wire 2-Stranding Wire,Spring Steel Wire, Wire Mesh, Patenting Drawn Wire 3-Dry & Wet Drawn Wire, Fine Copper Coated Wire
3-Fine Galvanized Wire (PGCL, Non-PGCL, ACSR)
• Monthly Production Planning, Weekly Production Planning, Dispatch Planning & to control the production such that goals will be achieved at the end of the month.
• Responsible for making a TOD wise plan based upon shipment priority.
• Leading the team of production team in the manufacturing unit & keeping a track that they are on time and working as per schedule.
• Conducting the Production meeting with all the shop supervisors delivering the guideline to
• Secure all the quality points during manufacturing & discussing the technical Risk
• Assessment of each product type.
• Work out for generating required resources according to Production planning and
• Communicate same to the respective departments.
• Ensure that all the required resources are available like raw material, packing material etc.so
• production cycle do not disturb.
• Working on the Requirement of Quality Standard of the new clients & fulfilling their
• Analyze the man-power efficiency of the organization to improve its ability to deliver the better production.
• Working on Production Improvements, Process Improvements, Shop-floor Improvements & Production Cycle Improvement by the use of different Manufacturing Techniques & Philosophy
• Work out for making Shop-Floor more visual to control & Smooth production.
• Responsible for Generating MIS & Reports to Management on Daily Basis POWDER COATING (ALTAN ENGG PVT.LTD) 1ST JUNE 2018-30TH SEPTEMBER 2019
• The processing of chemical treatment is carried out under my observations.
• Titration & treatment of water + chemical is tested under my observation.
• Process of pre-heating to material curring in oven is carried out under my guidance.
• Quality & Finish products making to dispatch is under my supervision. ACHIEVEMENTS & EXTRA CIRRICULAR ACTIVITIES
• Main Co-ordinator of COSIA-LM-EC (PAHSE III AUDITON 15TH DEC-2017).
• Member of team stallion (BAJA 2013).
• Team presentor at Indore.
• Teachnical event organizer in college.
• School level sport athlete.
ABILITIES & SKILL
• Knowledge in steering system.
• Knowledge in analysis software (Hypermesh, ansys).
• Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
• Innovative and quick in adapting to any situation.
• Positive attitude, hardworking and career oriented.
• Fine time management skills.
• Ability to learn and work in a team.
• Good manpower handling.
• Computer knowledge.
HOBBIES & INTERESTS
• Sports (Athletics)
• Name: Bhoomi Rathod
• Add.: B/302, regency building, old raviraj complex near Jesal Park, bhayander
• D.O.B:- 07-06-1993
• Mobile No.:992*******
• Languages Known: Hindi, English, Marathi, Gujrati.
• Gender: Female
• Nationality: Indian
I hereby declare that the information furnished above is true and correct to the best of my knowledge