G u n j a n S e t h i
A B O U T M E
Energetic and detail-oriented professional in a fast-paced customer centric environment. Passionate about identifying customer needs, driving sales and improve the customer journey.
S K I L L S
• Customer first approach • Quick learner
• Problem solving skills • Good Communication skills
• Resourceful and proactive • Organized
• Administrative Assistance • Multitasking
• MS Office proficiency • Leadership skills
• Computer proficient • Good listening skills
156 Coventry Crescent,
Fredericton, New Brunswick,
Canada E3B 4P5
L A N G U A G E
E X P E R I E N C E
Cashier March 2020 - Present
Atlantic Superstore, Fredericton, New Brunswick
• Operates cash machines for cash and credit card transactions with 100% accuracy.
• Handles returns and exchanges.
• Keeping the store up to date with special promotions and putting up displays.
• Deal with customer complaints and escalate the issue to management level if necessary.
• Ensuring that the store’s stock is constantly replenished.
• Maintaining clean and orderly checkout areas and complete other cleaning duties.
• Answer questions regarding the store and its merchandise.
• Fosteres a positive work environment by consistently treating all employees and customers with respect and consideration. Customer Service Representative Jan 2016 - Apr 2018 Eazy Technologies/ Yamunanagar, Haryana, India
• Communicated with clients and customers about their experiences with a product or service
• Gathered the client requirements concerning the services from our side and forward to development team of our organization. ENGLISH
E D U C A T I O N
Master of Technology: Computer Engineering
Maharishi Markandeshwar University, Ambala,
Bachelor of Technology: Computer Engineering
Kurukshetra University Kurukshetra, Haryana
• Answered client or customer questions about safely using or accessing a product or service
• Processed orders for a product or service
• Listened to customer or client’s complaints or concerns and worked to resolve their issues
• Answered customer service desk phone calls and routed calls appropriately.
• Gathered client feedbacks regarding our services. Assistant Professor/ Placement coordinator Feb 2013-Nov 2015 Maharishi Markandeshwar University, Mullana, Ambala, Haryana, India
• Utilized innovative teaching methods to encourage student learning objectives.
• Provided academic advisement to students including assistance with thesis and dissertation development.
• Evaluated and supervised student activities and performance levels to provide reports on academic progress.
• Adapted teaching methods and class materials to suit student needs.
• Administered assessments and standardized tests to evaluate student progress.
• Collaborated with management to build and implement effective, modern employment policies.
• Communicated with potential hires to provide clarity on expected tasks, compensation, and policies.
• Completed admissions duties with timeliness and accuracy.
• Maintained accurate and current knowledge of educational legislation, trends, developments, and resources.
• Prepared all resumes, conducted interviews, and aided all graduates.
• Reviewed all procedures of placement department. A C C O M P L I S H M E N T S
• Worked as an organizer in Universumm’14 - the annual fest of Maharishi Markandeshwar University, Mullana.
• Stood First in Talent show-2007 held at Ganpati Institutes in Skit competition.
• Worked as a coordinator in Graphic designing at Ganpati Institutes
• Participated in Azzaro-2009 in Haryana Engineering College.
• Participated in National C Olympiad held at UIET, Kurukshetra.
• Organized Quiz race 2014 and Inter College Rangoli and Mehndi Competition in MMICT & BM, Maharishi Markandeshwar University, Mullana. Served as a member of Indian society of Technical education (ISTE)