Ajoke Kafayat Yusuf
**, ******** ****** ****, *****, Nigeria.
A dependable service oriented and smart-working fellow with practical experience in leadership, mentoring and customer relations.
• Guiding & Counseling
• Good Listening Capacity
• Courteous & Friendly
• Good Organization skills
• Emotional Intelligence
• Ability To Integrate
Quickly Into A Team
• Excellent Research Skills
• Good Negotiation and Interpersonal
• Creative & Problem Solving Capacity
• Calm & Speedy
• People Management Capacity
• Leadership & Capacity Building
• Relationship Management Savvy
• Top-notch Communication
• Customer Relationship Pipeline
To contribute immensely and acquire more relevant skills in mobilizing resources and realizing corporate goals through hard work, honesty and integrity for the benefits of the establishment and for the purpose of a better world. WORK EXPERIENCE
Vendor Operations (Inbound call) October, 2017 till date
• Provides accurate (90% accuracy rate), timely, and professionally written responses to chats & emails within set guidelines.
• Support vendors by responding to inbound calls and emails support as needed.
• Interacting with vendors via Emails (Sales Force) to resolve all issues relating to operational performance.
• Consistently ensure world class seller support that fully supports Jumia brand promises in written and verbal format.
• Work independently to make sound decisions and resolve complex vendor situations.
• Achieve all effectiveness and efficiency metrics, including Email Handle Time (EHT), Phone Handle Time (PHT), Quality and Voice, Schedule Compliance and Unavailable time.
• Contributing to good vendor experience by resolving > 90 % of vendor complaints within 24 hours to ensure vendor satisfaction
• Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
• Working towards and achieving stretching personal and team objectives
• Schedule and host meetings with vendors to discuss potential to improve the partnership and their score card
• Run analysis on vendors, examine and draw conclusions and use corrective action inclusive of coaching and charge-backs to assist in changing vendor behaviors
• Provide suggestions as to assist the team with resolving every day operational challenges Plus Olabomi Ventures June, 2017 – September,
• Promotes the sale of organizations products
• Makes sales calls on existing, potential and targeted customers.
• Routinely discusses with Manager sales progress made with existing customers
• Recommends products and application of products in collaboration with Manager
• Discusses with customer future requirements and assists in solving problems associated with their pumps and other applications to serve them better
• Assist Manager in conducting Environmental, Health and Safety training meetings as required by organization
• Keeps Manager informed of daily activities
• Prepares written reports on a timely basis
• Performs any other activity or assignment as required by management personnel. National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) September, 2014 – July, 2015 Agricultural Science Teacher
• Teach students on crop production, plant genetics, soil testing and farm practices
• Guide agricultural science students in laboratory work assignments.
• Initiate innovative methods in agricultural sciences teaching functions.
• Provide classroom learning experiences to students through innovative teaching methodologies
• Maintain student academic records including their grades and performances
• Assess and grade students and their academic performances. MNT Pharmacy, Sagamu. Ogun State May, 2014 – July, 2014 Sales Manager
• Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
• Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
• Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
• Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the board of directors
Master of Science (MSc.)
University of Ibadan, Ibadan
Bachelor of Science (B. Sc.)
University of Ibadan
Senior School Certificate Examination (SSCE)
Federal Government Girls College
Iperu - Sagamu road, Ogun state
September 2012- January 2014: Team Leader/President, Student in Free Enterprise (SIFE) University of Ibadan (ENACTUS).
August 2011 - September 2012: Financial Secretary, Student in Free Enterprise (SIFE) University of Ibadan. (ENACTUS).
June 2006 - April 2007: Vice President, Chapel of the Redeemed FGGC Sagamu. Ogun state HONORARY AWARD
YALI RLC Fellow Accra – June 2019
English Language - Fluent
Yoruba Language - Native Language
French - Beginner
Numeracy Skills - using mathematics to find solutions to scientific problems, mathematical modeling and interpreting and presenting information graphically. Practical Skills - Project planning and execution. Customer Relation Management Information and Communication Technology (ICT) - Full understanding of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Vision, Word)
Reading, Researching, Cooking, Traveling and Listening to music. REFEREES
Prof Mubo Sonibare
Senior lecturer Department of Pharmacognosy, Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Ibadan. Ibadan.
Mrs Afolashade Smith
Manager, Plus Olabomi Ventures, Sabo, Sagamu. Ogun State. email@example.com
Pastor Monebi Ezekiel
Head, Department of Humanities, Christ Redeemers College, Sagamu. Ogun State. firstname.lastname@example.org