Curriculum Vitae Nataraj Chinnappa
Indian E- Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Married Mobile No: 0091-812-***-****
Born 07.May.1985 Skype id: email@example.com
Passport No.: U2288205
Experience: 12 Years
The major areas of experience are listed down for ready reference.
Planning, organizing and managing project engineering activities.
Planning, scheduling and organizing all phases of project.
Reviewing schedules, monitoring and controlling expenditures ensuring quality / safety standards and procedures.
Prepare the project master schedule (Detailed schedule)
Implement the project budget based on work breakdown structure (WBS)
Prepare the project control procedures that encompass budget management, cost estimating, recording of commitments and payments and reporting project progress (Engineering, procurement and construction)
Administrating the prime contract with the client.
Foster a multi-discipline team environment.
Manage inter-discipline coordination.
Coordinate with engineering, procurement and site work.
Manage overall coordination of internal documents.
Review the engineering progress.
Manage scope and change of scope and apply the variation orders as permitted by the contract.
Manage deliverable completion based on schedule requirements.
Coordinate cost estimates as necessary.
1. Chinnappa samy construction–from Sep 20016 to at present–India. Project Engineer
This company is in my own builder. We are doing residential building, and housing complexes.
2. Granite construction company – from Jan 2009 to Aug 2016 –Abu dhabi – UAE. Senior Construction Engineer
Ruwais accommodation facilities expansion phase 3 in Al-ruwais - Abu Dhabi national oil company (ADNOC). New sewage treatment plant. Construction of aeration and anoxic tank A, B, C, D&E. Secondary clarifier tanks A, B, C, D &E. Sludge - digestion & sludge holding tanks.
• To co –ordinate with client to achieve the target at right time with safety and quality.
• Review the drawing to meet the specification and standards.
• Oil and gas civil related works like pipe racks, equipment foundations, wet and dry beams, under ground works.
• Mobilization and demobilization of materials and manpower and equipments.
• To co-ordinate with procurement to place the MAR for the materials and provide the sample for the materials and to get the client approval prior to start the works.
• HAZID ENVID studies about the project related to minimize the risk factor and to provide the precaution.
• Preparation of METHOD OF STATEMENTS and ITP for the project related works.
• Final dossier and paunch list closing updation.
GASCO Fire Training Facilities centre – Asab for Abu Dhabi gas industries Ltd.
(GASCO). Construction of fire training building, fire training modules facilities, fire water storage facilities, waste water retention tank and oil collection tank facilities, disel storage tank and gasoline storage tank facilities, switch gear building with two transformers. Chiller yard with pump room, GRE, gasoline, diesel pipe line trench excavation & installation. Cable trench excavation and backfilling. Asab accommodation facilities phase - 2 – Asab for Abu Dhabi gas industries Ltd.
(GASCO). Construction of senior blocks, mosque, tent, chiller yard. Borouge – 2 sea water basin, utility services – Al- ruwais for Techicas Reunidas. (tr). Laying GRP pipes lines 1.6m dia., to 3.2m dia., using lamination joints. Laying GRE pipe lines .15m dia., to 0.6m dia., using adhesive joints. 3. M/s. Shapoorji Pallonji & Co. Ltd. –from–Jan 2008 to Dec 2008- Chennai – India. Site engineer
SP-Info City in Chennai for Sapoorji pallonji real estate limited (SPRE). (IT- Commercial Complex – G+13 storage Building.)
• Reporting to the Construction manager and responsible for,
• Supervision of construction activities on site,
• Monitor and ensure the construction program in follow up,
• Material and manpower control.
• Ensuring compliance with quality and safety requirements.
• Monitoring the construction activities as per company approved materials. 4. Sobha Developers Ltd., - from -Mar 2007 to Dec 2007. – Bangalore-India. Site engineer
Sobha Petunia in Bangalore for Sobha Developers Ltd., (Apartment G+14 Multi-Storage Building.)
• To arrange the materials like scaffolding, shuttering and sand, cement, steel etc.
• Giving the contract to peoples to get out put at right time. Education
BE (Civil & Structural) Annamalai University-Chidambaram Familiar with codes and standards
ASTM and BS
Design Packages : Auto Cad 2004
Architecture : Revit 2018 - architecture
Operating Systems : MS Office
My previous Client Metito overseas, Abu Dhabi awarded me best Site Engineer for the performance shown in improving productivity, educating and training the subordinates, restructuring the construction process for a remarkable increased productivity. Known Languages
Fluency in English plus Indian national and regional languages. Projects Handled:
1. Ruwais accommodation facilities expansion phase 3 in Al-ruwais – UAE. 2. GASCO Fire Training Facilities centre in Asab for Abu Dhabi. 3. GASCO Asab Accommodation Facilities Phase 2 in Asab- UAE. 4. Borouge – 2 sea water basin, utility services – Al-ruwais – UAE 5. SP-Info City in Chennai-India.
6. Sobha Petunia in Bangalore-India.
Nationality : Indian
Date of birth : 07/05/1985
Martial status : Married
Passport No. : U2288205
Valid date : 22/12/2029
"References available upon request" CV compiled on Dec2019