MR, BARKAT ALI QURESHI
-Three years Diploma of associate engineer in Radio Electronic technology from, Karachi Polytechnic Institute, Karachi Pakistan.
-Apprentice ship in Communication Electronic from M/S Forbes Forbes Campbell Karachi Pak.
-Apprenticeship in VHF Radio Telephone system from M/S AUTEL Telecommunication KHI Pak.
SUMMARY OF EXPERIENCES
I have at my credit almost 30 years experience in the following fields
* Radio Transceivers of low and High power, GSM Repeaters, Antenna System, maintenance, installation with various multinational companies, at abroad & in Pakistan.
*Installation of Industrial machines such as socks knitting and Ampoule manufacturing machines. Italian & Germen manufactured.
* Measuring equipments (Electronic) such as Oscilloscope, Signal generator, Power (RF) Meter, maintenance & calibration.
* Sales and service engineer for communication equipments and measuring gadgets.
DETAIL OF EXPERIENCES
*As sub Engineer Telecom with M/S Forbes Campbell & co Karachi, responsible for maintenance & installation of Telecommunication Radio such as HF, VHF, UHF. Base Station, Hand Held, Mobile Radio and their Antenna system. Started on 1977 to 1981.
Totally 4 years.
*As Radio telecommunication technician with Saudi Royal Police for their Wireless telecommunication network through out Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, maintenance & troubleshooting & Installation of Telecommunication Radio, as VHF & UHF point to point communication and link system, mobile radio system and antenna system inside cities area & out side. From 1981 to 1983.
Totally 3 years.
* Performed operation supervisor duties at British Relay (Radio) Station, (BBC), at Masirah island in Sultanate of Oman, responsible to look after the Hi Power Radio Transmitter in range of 750kw (MW) & 100kw (HF), and various receiving Radios, their Antenna sys. such as Hi power directional antennas, Log periodic antenna, etc.
Perform shift duties with multinational. Started on 1983 to 1998.
Totally 15 years.
*Worked as telecommunication engineer with AUTEL Telecommunication and responsible to maintain and install, calibrate VHF telephone radio system and its antenna system. Started on 1998 to 2001.
Totally 3 years.
* Performed as Project Manager for the installation of GSM Repeating stations of M/S TELENOR at Karachi Pakistan, responsible for installation of BTS shelter and Radio, Towers and their associated system, along with foreign Engineers & Technicians, and completed 50 repeating stations in Karachi Pakistan.
Started on 2002 to 2007.
Totally 5 years.
*Since last November 2007. I am working with Royal Saudi Naval Forces as Electronic & Combat system Planner, Performing the job order to maintain systems, such as RADAR, RADIOS, SATELLITE, TORPEDO, GUN, & MISSILE systems. Ordering related parts for jobs to be ready their Frigates.
JOB TITLE : Planner/Estimator Combat System
As Planner / Estimator Combat systems prepares work specifications and estimates for marine combat systems work, initiates procurement actions for material and contractor services, requests engineering services when needed and maintains liaison with production department groups as to job progress and the solution of problems developing with issue material lists, job orders and work specifications.
Prepares detailed job orders for maintenance, repair and alteration of ships, craft and other naval activities. Develops material requirements by determining quantity and types of material required for each job: prepares appropriate material lists.
Conduct Ship checks / inspections.
Conducts analysis of work to be accomplished in term of accepted trade standard and practices, applicable specifications and drawing / sketches.
Prepare Comprehensive work packages.
Assigns work to work centers / shops in the most efficient job sequence.
Develop estimates of total man hour requirements and labor costs by shop.
Perform other duties as assigned
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACHIEVMENT
Appraisal certificate from BRITISH EMBASSY at Muscat, Sultanate of Oman.
Strength Healthy Strong, Bold and Well experienced, Well educated.
I have long experience of shift duties in Masirah Island Sultanate of Oman
I am looking another job for better prospectus in future.
EDUCATIONAL BACK GROUND
- High School Certificate (Science) Karachi, Sindh Pakistan
- BSC, Physics and Mathematics, Jamshoro University Sindh, Pakistan
Date of Birth - 15-01-1956
Marital Status- Married
Pass Port # AH4918292
B-6/573 Indus Mehran
Malir Extension Karachi 75080
E-mail : email@example.com
Cell : 009***********