C H G N A N E S W A R V E N K A T S A I
S / O C H R A M G O P A L
• Aiming to be associated with a progressive organization that gives me an opportunity to exhibit my skills to serve the needs of organization and people. Academic Summary
MASTER OF ENGINEERING- Power Systems and Power Electronics at Vasavi college of Engineering, OU Hyderabad with CGPA of 9.24(till third semester)
BACHELOR OF TECHNOLOGY – Electrical and Electronics Engineering stream at Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Technology, JNTU Hyderabad, with 68.27%
HIGHER SECONDARY EDUCATION – M P C at Narayana Jr. College, BIE with 95.1 %.
SECONDARY EDUCATION SSC - Brilliant Grammar H.S Dilsukhnagar, with 91%. Skills
Subject/Expertise Basic Moderate Expert
• Basics of MATLAB SIMULINK.
• Basic concepts of Python Programming
• Industrial training on Installation and Configuration of AC drives at ATI-EPI Ramanthapur, Hyderabad.
• Industrial training on Industrial Motor Control at ATI- EPI Ramanthapur Hyderabad.
• Attended One Week Short Term Training Programme on “Power Electronics Applications in Renewable Energy Systems Technology Status and Future Trends” conducted in Vasavi College of Engineering.
• Attended Two Week FDP on “Recent Advances Power Systems and Power Electronics in the Environment of Smart Grid and Renewable Energy Systems” conducted in Vasavi College of Engineering.
• Srisailam Hydroelectric Power Plant – June 2016
A NOVEL OPERATION OF A PARALLEL CONNECTED BIDIRECTIONAL DC-DC CONVERTER WITH DC MOTOR UNDER VARIABLE LOAD TORQUES. Description: The main of theme of project is to design a Selective logic for a parallel connected Bidirectional DC-DC with Dc Motor under Variable Load Torque Conditions such that when Load current drawn by motor is more than the set value then two converters will be in Operation if not only one converter will be in operation. Team size: 1
DEVELOPMENT OF A BI-DIRECTIONAL DC/DC CONVERTER WITH DUAL BATTERY ENERGY STORAGE FOR HYBRID ELECTRIC VEHICLE Description: The main theme of the project is to develop a bidirectional DC/DC converter that is having capability to interface dual battery sources and to observe its performance. Team size: 1
STATISTICAL DISTRIBUTION OF ENERGIZATION OVERVOLTAGES ON 765kV LINE
Description: The main theme of the project is to find the statistical distribution of switching over voltages during energizing a 765kV transmission line by building a virtual network in PS- CAD software, which plays an important role in determining the insulation levels of 765kV transmission system.
Team size: 3
Extracurricular activities and Achievements
• Qualified GATE 2018 and 2019 with Decent Score.
• Receiving a stipend of INR 12,400 per month from AICTE as part of GATE scholarship.
• Received Certificate of merit for good performance in ME (EEE) Power systems and Power Electronics for I and II semesters along with a Cheque amounting INR 2750
• Acted as a Core Coordinator for organizing Potenzia 2k17.
• Acted as Coordinator for organizing an event named Circuit Debugging during Potenzia 2k16.