firstname.lastname@example.org 469-***-**** LinkedIn: Rebeca-hokche
Founder & Entrepreneur, Hooga Skincare Plano, Texas - July 2017 – Present
• Product development of new and organic skincare products such as body lotion, face cream, and lip balms.
• Operated autonomously in all facets of business, i.e., planning, manufacturing, operations, merchandising, and marketing including social media management • Managed partnerships with various brick and mortar and online stores • Completed all purchase orders & customer invoices; fulfilled customer shipping needs; maintained timely correspondence with clients throughout the business transactions • Presented to public at events and trade shows to increase sales from dozens to hundred units through brand awareness; such as regional’s and state’s Craft and Art Fairs. • Build trusting relationships with clients (customer service) by actively listening to their needs and specifications, customizing some orders and considering their valuable insights.
Prescription Assistant/Bilingual Translator (Volunteer) McKinney Community Health Clinic Aug 2018 – Dec 2019
• Dispensed prescription medication to patients under the direction of healthcare providers and licensed medical personnel. • Performed administrative duties, including receiving and inputting prescription orders, gathering, and assessing patient information. • Communicated patients the information and education on their prescriptions, to increase efficiency on the intake of their medicine• Monitored prescription-filling process to ensure compliance with relevant regulations •Collaboration with healthcare providers and patients to obtain correct prescription information, report directly to healthcare providers any issues found.
Laboratory Technician, Intern in Research and Development Dallant, SA (Barcelona, Spain) July 2015 – July 2016
• Creating products with new aromatic and flavor profiles, to meet customer specifications identified in the initial briefing, including the search for raw materials, beverage formulation in water base, adjustments and modification in laboratory testing, production of prototypes and samples to be sent to the client • Creation of all related technical documentation and continuing to meet deadlines by taking in other tasks such as laboratory approval of new materials for use in the formulations of products, their quality control (QC) and review the results and technical documentation • Implementation of 5'S Methodology in the laboratory of R&D Dept. of Soft Drinks
Regulatory Affairs Analyst Sanofi-Aventis (Caracas, Venezuela) May 2013 - Oct 2014
• Analysis of pharmaceuticals products documentation for their further submission and approval to health authorities • Review and update texts of the labels and prospects of pharmaceuticals products, information to patients, according to standards established by headquarters • Translation from English into Spanish of post-marketing clinical studies of certain pharmaceutical products, using technical language.
Quality Control (QC) Analyst /Scientist Avon Cosmetics (Caracas, Venezuela) June 2012 – May 2013
• Analysis of quality parameters of finished products, and subsequent approval for batch release
•Writing of technical manuals of procedures for the use of laboratory equipment, taking account manufacturers recommendations for safety and proper use • Microbiological analysis of raw materials •Microbiological, physical and chemical analysis of under-development and finished products, to determine product quality • Periodic review of the sterile conditions of production areas and working conditions of workers in contact with the sterile products, these tasks provided data that was used to improve the quality of the working conditions which in time was reflected in batch waste reduction.
• MS in Food Technology, and Quality Assurance (compliance and food science) Centro de Estudios Superiores de la Industria Farmacéutica (CESIF) Barcelona, España (Nov 2014 – July 2015)
• Bachelor of Pharmacy - Specialization in Applied Microbiology Universidad Central de Venezuela Caracas, Venezuela (Oct 2006- Dec 2012)
•English – fluent (speaking, reading, and writing), Spanish – Native, and Arabic (Lebanese) – Fluent (speaking only)