Dr. Brian Nasser, O.D.
Doctor of Optometry 2015 – 2019
University of California, Berkeley School of Optometry Bachelor of Arts, Biology 2011 – 2015
Eye to Eye Optometry Group 2019 – 2020
Part-time Optometrist (Antioch, CA)
• Full-scope private practice. Providing urgent and comprehensive care including fitting a wide variety of contact lenses, and pre and post-operative care. Vision Dynamic Optometric Center 2019 – 2020
Part-time Optometrist (Danville, CA)
• Full-scope private pracitce, solo practicioner. Provided urgent and comprehensive care, fit Ortho-K and CRT for myopia management, and gained experience with Optomap. Family Optometric Vision Care 2019
Fill-In Optometrist (Antioch, CA)
• Full-scope private practice, solo practicioner. Provided comprehensive care including a wide variety of contact lenses, diagnosis, treatment and management of ocular disease. Clinical Externships 2018 – 2019
West Oakland Health Clinic, Veterans Affairs – Central California, Veterans Affairs – Livermore, Novato Community Health Clinic (Bay Area and Central CA)
● Tertiary care experience: Binocular Vision, Pediatrics, Advanced Ocular Disease
● Managed advanced ocular conditions: glaucoma, diabetes, age-related macular degeneration, anterior segment disease, foreign body removal.
Clinical Internships 2017 – 2018
Meredith Morgan Eye Center, Tang Center (Berkeley, CA)
● Tertiary care experience: Neuro-Binocular Vision, Pediatrics, Specialty Contact Lenses.
● Optical experience: new and upcoming lens designs and coatings, frame repairs, and salesemanship. Other Work Experience
Teaching Assistant 2018
Advanced Procedures in Ocular Disease Diagnosis (Berkeley, CA)
● Selected for competitive paid position; individual and group instruction for 70 optometry students.
● Procedures: scleral depression, dilation & irrigation, punctal plug insertion, cranial nerve testing, etc. Intern with Information Technology 2010 & 2013
LitePoint Corporation (Sunnyvale, CA)
● Efficiently processed IT help desk requests while honing customer service skills. Maintained and troubleshot company network connections for approximately 100 computers. Key Skills
Languages: English (native), Spanish
Electronic health records: Compulink Advantage Eyecare, NextGen, CPRS, Uprise, Crystal PM Certifications: CPR, CRT - Paragon
Ancillary Equipment: Spectralis and Cirrus OCT, Atlas topographer, Pentacam Awards & Affiliations
Beta Sigma Kappa Optometric Honors Society 2016 – 2019