Dell Customer Communication - Confidential
Malvern, PA 19355 firstname.lastname@example.org
Millersville University of Pennsylvania Millersville, PA Bachelor of Science in Applied Engineering Technology Management Graduation: January 2020 Concentration: Graphic Communication
ITEC 492 Technical Entrepreneurship ITEC 455 R&D in Graphic Communications ITEC 344 Product Design OSEH 120 Fundamentals Of Occupational Safety BUAD 425 Operations & Supply Chain Management ITEC 303 Technological Assessment ITEC 241 Drafting Communications (CADD) ITEC 357 Packaging & Specialty Printing ITEC 494 Total Quality Management ITEC 392 Industrial Training ITEC 457 Production Mgmt & Cost Estimating
ENGL 316 Business Writing
Adobe Creative Suite 3D printing Digital imaging, photography
AutoCAD Product design Production Cost Estimating
ArtiosCAD package design Automotive part replication Wide-Format inkjet printing
Autodesk Inventor Screen printing Sales
HTML/CSS Corrugated plotter table Microsoft Office Excel, Word ACADEMIC ACCOMPISHMENTS
Senior Capstone Project – Technical Entrepreneurship: Packaging Director of student run company Took on the responsibility of designing and producing the packaging for the company’s product. The product packaging was designed in a way that is attractive to customers, protective of the product, on par with industry standards, and cost effective.
• Designed three concept package designs for the Marketing Department to select from.
• Created a die-line for the packaging structure and make modifications based on suggested changes.
• Designed graphics for the packaging which correspond with the Company branding.
• Constructed a fully-assembled prototype of the package.
• Determined the material specifications for the project, and consult with the Finance Department for the requisition of materials.
• Conducted a demonstration of the prototype packaging to the Company President and the Vice President of Marketing while taking suggested changes into consideration.
• Developed any necessary tooling needed for package during production.
• Received approval for production of the product’s final packaging design from VP of Marketing.
• Produced a full production run of packaging for a minimum of 51 units.
• Provided training materials for package conversion & filling for use during the scheduled product production period.
Dell Customer Communication - Confidential
ATMAE – Certified Technology Manager (CTM)
Attained a professional certification from The Association of Technology, Management, and Applied Engineering (ATMAE) on knowledge of subjects relating to Leadership/Self-Management, Systems, Processes, Operations, People, Projects, Quality, and Risk.
Independent Research Study
Conducted an independent research study on high-volume screen printing production methods and water transfer printing technology with Dr. Thomas Bell. Art of Entrepreneurship Talk
Invited by Professor Victor Capecce to speak in front of students in the entrepreneurship program about the story behind starting the Arbiton brand for a Global Entrepreneurship Week event. WORK EXPERIENCE
Aerotek West Chester, PA
Assembler 2020- Present
• Fast paced manufacturing with repetitive job responsibilities.
• Assembly, packaging and machine operating within a manufacturing environment. Inkplex, LLC Millersville, PA
Small Business Owner 2016 - 2018
• Provided screen printing services to various organizations, local businesses, universities, and events
• Contributed directly to the success of many community events and satisfying clients by consistently going above and beyond to deliver the best customer service experience possible
• Strategically invested in production lab, equipment, machinery and supplies while implementing an effective sales strategy resulting in an instantaneous ROI and consistent profitability
• Established vendor relationship with international franchise, Signarama. Fulfilled specialized requests for custom screen printed signage and materials
Arbiton, LLC Millersville, PA
Small Business Owner 2013 - 2016
• Solely operated all aspects of the business from designing product lines to package design, directing photo shoots, editing photos, sending email newsletters, social media management, advertising campaigns, manufacturing, recruiting brand representatives, and designing product catalogues
• Built an aesthetic and functional ecommerce webstore from scratch
• Negotiated sponsorship agreements with local musicians. Composed press releases published by several media outlets, resulting in increased exposure and development of brand image in target publics
• Established lucrative merchandise stands at various events and venues in NYC, NJ, and PA
• Developed sales experience by working with the top brands in consumer products Wegmans Food Markets Malvern, PA
Customer Service 2012 - 2015
• Provided quality customer service and worked to consistently exceed sales performance goals
• Took advantage of numerous cross-training opportunities, leading to a diversification of skills and an increased value to the organization as a versatile employee