Pearland, TX *****
To obtain a position at a premier healthcare facility as a patient-centered technologist who delivers the highest quality imaging and procedural services.
● Team Oriented
● Sandalwood High School, Jacksonville, FL — High School Diploma June 2016
● Florida State College of Jacksonville, Jacksonville, FL — Associate in Arts May 2017
● Mayo Clinic School ofHealth Sciences, Jacksonville, FL — Associate in Science August 2019
Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt, Jacksonville, Florida - Team Lead APRIL 2015 - FEBRUARY 2017
● Responsible to lead the team by example, maintain a positive attitude, exemplify professional behavior, assist in development of team members. Assist with day-to-day operations, which include ordering, inventory management, and cash management.
Mayo Clinic, Jacksonville, Florida - Volunteer
DECEMBER 2016 - DECEMBER 2017
● Assistance with patient care, rooming, dressing, and discharging patients safely. Church of Pentecost, Jacksonville, Florida - Outreach Leader NOVEMBER 2014 - NOVEMBER 2019
● Assistance and coordination of charity drive of feeding homeless, visiting nursing homes, on a monthly basis. Page 1
Mayo Clinic, Jacksonville, Florida - Radiologic Technologist OCTOBER 2019- DECEMBER 2019
● Produced high quality images, performed and assisted in procedures, and assisted radiologist in fluoroscopy exams, while maintaining patient safety.
● BLS Certified
● ARRT certified in Radiography
● Licensed Radiologic Technologist in the State of Florida
● Licensed Medical Radiologic Technologist in the State of Texas Page 2