Currently attending the Think Data analytics boot camp at Innovate Birmingham looking to leverage skills to advance corporate results in the position of a Data Analyst. Will bring up-to-date tools and knowledge that can confer profound advantage to the organization that I get employed with.
Data Analytics Candidate Innovate Birmingham
(01/2020 – PRESENT)
• Learning skills in SQL, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Excel, Tableau, and Power BI.
• Gaining an understanding of data and abilities to communicate insights to inform business decisions.
• Using critical thinking to come up with solutions for projects.
• Certified MOS Excel 2019 expert
Non-Con Order Filler Walmart Distribution
(10/2019 – PRESENT)
• Filling orders that cannot be transferred by a conveyer belt.
• Drive lift truck around warehouse while stacking cases on palettes on the back of the lift truck.
• Consistently meeting the production goals set by Walmart Distribution.
Retail Installer Laborer Round Table Retail
(01/2019 – 10/2019)
• Drove crews to various retail stores across the south eastern border of the united states.
• Demoed old displays and disposed of them in the procedure that was given on the work order.
• Assisted lead man in assembling and installing the new displays for the store.
General Brick Laborer Independent Brick Layer.
• Responsible for mixing mud for the brick layers.
• Maintained the supply line of bricks at a pace that would not allow any still time.
• Set up scaffolds for brick layers as they where needed.
• Microsoft Excel
• Microsoft PowerPoint
• Data Analysis
• Time managment
• Critical Thinking
C O N T A C T
Certified MOS Excel 2019 expert
GED - 2015 GED - 2015
ACT-Readiness to work certificate
ACT-Work keys silver level