A b o u t C o n t a c t
Project Assistant (R&D) with 4+ years of experience in Hardware designing
and soldering, Designing of Printed Circuit Board (Single-Double layer, Multilayer), Electronics Product design (R& D) and troubleshooting. Possess an M.tech in Electronic Products design and technology from C- DAC, Mohali. Seeking to leverage my PCB Design and Embedded expertise, leadership abilities, and electronics products development competency in the role of Engineer.
# F6, CSIO Colony, Sector-
30c, Chandigarh, 160030.
M.tech in Electronics Product
Design and Technology C-
2013 – 2015
B.Tech in Electronics &
2008 – 2012
Printed Circuit Board Designer
(Altium, Dip Trace and OrCAD)
Single-Double Layer, Multilayer
(Package 0805, 1206, SOT, SOIC,
Python (Jupiter, spider)
Designing, Hardware Designing,
and Testing & PCB fabrication,
Knowledge of Keil, Atmel Studio,
Arduino IDE, STM32 Cube,
equipment (DSO, Power
Supplies, Analysers, Source LCR
Experienced in Marketing,
Purchase & Indent related
Member & Reviewer of
“International Journal of
Research in Electronics
&Computer Engineering (IJRECE).
Member of IEEE-CSIO Chandigarh.
First Prize Winning 2019 IEEE Poster
P r o f e s s i o n a l E x p e r i e n c e
2016 - Present
Working at CSIR-CSIO (Central Scientific Instruments Organisation, Chandigarh) as ProjectAssistant-III in a division of Computational instrumentation from January 2016 to March 2020 (4Y +). It is a national laboratory dedicated to research, design and development of scientific and industrial instrument by Government of India. Associated with Designed & Developed of Project “Vehicle Detection & Classification System” for TBRL-DRDO.
Designed a circuit for ADC used in seismic and acoustic sensors.
IEPE Module Designed
Designed a circuit for FTDI/ FT232RL Communication protocol) Designed & Developed “DIVYA NAYAN” a personal reading machine for the Visually impaired people for Department of science and technology. Designed & Developed “Earthquake warning system” For Delhi Metro (DMRC).
Circuit Design for 24 bit Analog to digital Converter with filter.
Power Circuit design with protection circuit (Power Management unit).
Case assembly of the final board.
Design a PCB for various control units and maintenance timely responsibility. Job Responsibilities
Assist scientist in conducting applied research in electronics engineering.
Fabrication and design of Printed Circuit Boards.
Assemble circuitry for electronic systems according to engineering instructions, production specifications, or technical manuals.
Prepare or maintain design, testing, or operational records documentation
Troubleshoot microprocessors or electronic instruments, equipment, or systems, using electronic test equipment like logic analysers.
Tasks Related to Bills, Purchase and Accounts.
Designed a circuit of various interfaces like keypad, audio unit and power management unit.
PCB Fabrication Double layer.
Exhibited the projects at CSIR-National Physical Laboratory Delhi & Parliament House
Development of an Endoscopic Catheter Mounted Impedance Probe to Assess Mucosal Health for PGIMER, Chandigarh (Gastroenterology Department).
• Visual inspection of the mucosa is an important component of gastrointestinal endoscopy
• It facilitates in diagnosis, assessment of disease severity and helps in targeting biopsy, however, may miss certain abnormalities.
• The mucosal impedance (MI) is an early marker of mucosal disease
• To design and fabricate MI probe (phase 1)
• To mount it on an endoscopic catheter (phase 2)
• To validate role of MI probe in assessing mucosal histology in various gastrointestinal International Publications
• Rahul Dhod, Gurmohan Singh, Gagandeep Singh, “Low Cost GPS & GSM Based Navigation Aid for Visually Impaired People” Springer: Wireless Personal Communication, February 2017, Volume 92, Issue 4, pp 1575–1589.
• Rahul Dhod, Gaurav Vashisht, “Defence Surveillance Robot Based On RF and DTMFTechnology,” International Journal of Advanced Research in Electrical, Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering, Vol. 4, Issue 6, June 2015.
• Rahul Dhod, “Design and Development of low cost real time heart rate monitoring system”, International Journal of Research in Electronics and Computer Engineering(IJRECE), Vol. 3 Issue 2, April 2015 ISSN (Online): 2348-2281.