***** ****** **. #*, ***** Hollywood, CA 91601
California Council for Interior Design Certification, CCRE Certificate 10/04 Certificate in Interior Design 8/04
Learning Tree University
Bachelor of Arts in English Literature 5/00
California State University, Northridge
Mercury in Muse, Los Angeles, CA 06/14-Present
• Tarot reader intuitive
• Reiki Healer
Carine O. Interior Designs, Los Angeles, CA 06/05-Present
• Design interiors for residential and commercial clientele utilizing contemporary, traditional, & transitional aesthetics.
• Create functional kitchens, baths, bedrooms, offices, & living areas for properties 3000 sq ft & larger.
• Project managing & coordinating between clientele and multiple sub-contractors in order to successfully execute projects and construction in a timely manner & within budget.
• Select architectural finishes, surface materials, and color selection for jobs within budget.
• Plot floor plans and furniture placement to maximize function and space.
• Home staging for real estate sales & rental properties valued at $875,000 and over. PolyMasters Industries, South Gate, CA 9/08-10/14
• Fashioned comfort footwear for local manufacturer specializing in women’s and men’s sandals, shoes & clogs.
• Compile fashionable seasonal leathers with corresponding styles new and classic.
• Create line sheets biannually for new and classic products to distribute nationally and internationally.
• Administer and service e-commerce site for company by selecting key products in order to maximize web sales. Supervised website development for myAnatech.com, a division of PolyMasters Industries. Manet Tiles, Burbank, CA 1/05-11/06
Sales Manager and Interior Designer
• Managed sales and retail distribution of products in southern California region, for high end tile stores.
• Consulted clientele for in home custom bathroom and kitchen remodels.
• Researched market demographics in order to select suitable advertising for the trade. Identified trends with local retail stores and architectural firms essential for product development, i.e. developed custom terra cotta flooring for the restoration of City Hall in Pasadena, CA.
• Conceptualized showroom design, merchandising of ceramic tile/stone mosaic products, and display boards for increase of 20% in sales.
• Acted as American Society of Interior Designers (ASID) liaison. Attended meetings to establish brand recognition. A&R Custom Furniture and Design, Pasadena, CA 3/03-2/04 Store/Sales Manager and Interior Designer
• Created custom home furnishings for clientele based on their specifications and provided in home consultations.
• Management of store and daily orders of furnishings. Coordinated with vendors for custom orders placed, which included furnishings, fabrics, area rugs, and accessories.
• Managed and designed visual merchandising for the retail store. Columbia Pictures, Los Angeles, CA 11/99-5/00
• Assisted in Art Department on Charlie’s Angels Film for Michael Riva (Production Designer).
• Conducted extensive research for visual concept for the film including set dress, props, materials for sets, and layout.
• Organized and facilitated creation of story boards for production staff. SKILLS
• Proficient in Mac OS Catalina, Floor-planner 3D, Microsoft Office, Photoshop, and Quickbooks, Numbers, Excel.
• Tarot, Clairvoyant, Clairsentient, Clairalient, Claircognizant, Empath, Master Reiki Healer, Feng Shui practitioner