Chris Van Dyke, CPA
• Healthcare Industry
• G/L Accounting
• Financial Statements
• Software Conversions /
• Managerial Experience
• BA in Business
Experience with: MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint
Software conversions: American Fundware to Dynamics GP, Upgrade from Dynamics GP 2010 to 2015, ADP to Kronos HR and Payroll packages, PACE to NextGen Electronic Health Record and Billing Systems, Yardi and Yardi Classic. Passed AICPA COSO Certification class.
Marc Community Resources, Inc. 2006-2020
• Manage team for $60M organization, Parent and five Subsidiaries. Accounting, Payroll, Accounts Payable, Billing, Accounts Receivable.
• Consolidated and Equity method accounting for subsidiaries.
• Annually: 10 years of clean audit opinions. No weaknesses or deficiencies found. Two Single Audits for HUD properties, one stand-alone audit (equity method subsidiary) and one consolidated audit (parent and five subsidiaries).
• 990 preparations for all companies. Annual audits for retirement plans.
• Budget preparation for all companies, insurance renewals, liability and group health insurance, review and update of internal controls.
• Monthly: Oversee preparation of financial statements, all balance sheet accounts reconciliations.
• Quarterly: Required miscellaneous funding source reporting and bank covenant reporting.
• Interact with all department heads regarding all financial transactions. Present financials to board at regular meetings. Attend all audit committee meetings.
• Administrator for 401(k), 403(b) and 457(b) plans. PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE
ComCare, Eide Helmeke, Camelback Hospitals, Lincoln Hospital, Ernst & Whiney, Mutual of Omaha