Alicia Navarro Cuello
Proactive credit risk analyst with
strong analytical thinking,
technical skills and problem-
solving capabilities with focus on
detail and precision. I am highly
process driven, able to work
under pressure and change.
Sociable person who enjoys
working in teams.
• Spanish (mother tongue)
• English (advanced)
• Portuguese (basic)
• SAS (Miner and Guide)
• Analytical skills
• Team work
• Problem solving
• Decision making
ALICIA NAVARRO CUELLO
(april 2016 – present)
Credit Risk Modeller
ATRADIUS CRÉDITO Y CAUCIÓN
Quantitative Risk Analyst in a Credit Insurance Company, specialized in Solvency II:
- PD Modelling and Calibration PIT/TTC.
- Develop, update and optimize the credit risk scoring models (logistic regression) using SAS.
- Technical support to all areas on any type of Business Intelligence matters.
- Statistical analysis with decision tree and time series to improve the risks of the company.
- Gather data and prepare data for analysis with SAS and Excel and presentation the result to the stakeholders with Power Point.
(november 2015 – april 2016)
RED ELÉCTRICA DE ESPAÑA
Analysis and preparation of the daily reports of energy generation, consumption and exchange covering National and European territories, sending back reports to the different departments of Red Eléctrica.
Studies of electricity consumption data by regions of Spain with the head of the department.
(september 2013 – october 2015)
(july – september 2013)
(july – september 2012)
INSTITUTO ARAGONÉS DE LA JUVENTUD
(2018 – 2020)
Master’s degree in Data Science
UNIVERSITY OF ALCALÁ DE HENARES
(2009 – 2013)
Degree in Economics (specialized in quantitative methods) UNIVERSITY OF ZARAGOZA