Master’s in Material Technology
Bachelor’s in Mechanical Engineering
Total 3 years of GCC experience as Planning Engineer with a demonstrated history of working in the infrastructure and construction industry.
Skilled in Primavera P6, Microsoft Excel, and Computer-Aided Design (CAD). Software
1. Sobha Engineering and Contracting LLC Dubai, UAE Planning Engineer – MEP March 2019 – Present
a. Dubai Creek Harbour Development – The Cove on Plot A.20 (2B+G+6F+R) (2B+MZ+9F+R) (2B+G+21F+R) Responsibilities:
1. Updating the program using Primavera P6
2. Monitor day to day work progress and prepare the weekly and monthly reports. 3. Taking photographs of ongoing activities to monitor & verify the progress of works, preparing Report on a monthly basis to depict monthly project summary for Higher Management. 4. Report to the Project Manager about the current work progress and make the comparison between plan and actual progress and study impact of alternative approaches to work. 5. Participate in project meetings and discussions with the Client as required. 6. Performs other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time. 7. Preparing a look-ahead schedule that reflects the priority activities to be executed. 8. Prepare a tracking and monitoring sheets for material delivery. 9. Prepare monitoring chart for drawing submittal according to site priority. 10. Tracking and monitoring labor productivity and reporting. 11. Preparing micro-programs for different sub-contractors and make sure if their submitted program is in line with the baseline program.
12. Set the work program and target milestones for each phase based on the project plan
MS Excel AutoCAD
Primavera P6 ProE
2. Time and Cost Project Management Services Dubai, UAE Planning Engineer Aug 2017 – March 2019
a. Dubai Sports City- Chilled Water Network (Al Nasr Contracting Company) b. Deira Waterfront Development (ERC Contracting Company) c. DS 198/1 – Upgrading of Subsidiary Sewage Pumping Station G1 to G7 (Mabani Delma Contracting Company)
1. Preparing baseline program using Primavera P6
2. Monitor day to day work progress and prepare the weekly and monthly program and report 3. Prepare and assist the management team to develop WBS as per scope for progress measurement, scheduling, cost loading, and resource loading as per BOQ division for Baseline Program. 4. Maintain and record update of site work progress obtained from project engineers. 5. Tracking progress by updating the project schedule on a regular basis to assess actual performance against the plan.
6. Preparing micro programs for different sub-contractors and make sure if their submitted program is in line with baseline program.
7. Set work program and target milestones for each phase based on the project plan. 8. Monitor critical and near critical activities based on the project schedule and advise site management
9. Identify areas of weakness and prepare recovery/revised program, if any change occurs and perform critical path analysis to check driving activities. 10. Preparing look-ahead schedule that reflect the priority activities to be executed. ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION
Master’s Degree in Materials Technology (M.Tech.) National Institute of Technology, Warangal – 2014 to 2016 India.
Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering (B.Tech.) Anna University, Chennai – 2009 to 2013
Date of Birth : 25-05-1991
Nationality : Indian
Sex : Male
Language Known : English, Hindi, Malayalam.
I hereby declare that the above mentioned information is correct up to my knowledge and I bear the responsibility for the correctness of the above mentioned particulars SUJITH PHILIP Date : 21-May-2020
Place : Dubai, UAE