Unit #** Robertson lane, Belleville, ON, K8P4C3
Contact No. 437-***-****, Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org Objective:
To seek a full-time job with an established organization where I can develop and excel while giving my best to an employer.
P&G, (Brantford, ON) (September 2019 to November 2019) Position: Packer
• Completed more than orders each day with efficient picking and packing of shipments.
• Prepared orders for shipment by inserting associated paperwork and tagging boxes.
• Ensuring that products are packed correctly before they sent to the trucks for shipment.
• Following all safety procedures and utilizing appropriate safety equipment always. Linamar, (Guelph, ON) (Automotive Company) (From Oct 2019 to April 2020) Position: Quality Inspector
• Create comprehensive documentation for quality related issues
• Shipping label, Packaging, and labeling information
• Inspection of material and check the measurements of parts with different gauges
• Final Inspection of parts before sending them to customer Education:
Advanced Diploma in Mechanical Engineering Technology - Robotics and Automation from Conestoga College, Cambridge (Since September 2019) Personal Characteristics:
• Self – Motivated
• Excellent Communication skill
• Team Player
• Fast Learner