Mohammed Alrasasi firstname.lastname@example.org
Software Engineer & Full-Stack Developer +966-**-***-****
Alahsa, Eastern region, Saudi Arabia
Objective: Team player software engineer with a can-do attitude, phenomenal time management skills, and a strong user focus. Have developed several web and mobile apps, including a high quality student housing system that won the 1st rank place in senior design expo*
Expected Salary:10000 - 15000
Mobile App (Android, IOS) and Web Development (1.5 years): 1- Full-Stack developer. (Jawhara - current)
-Backend development (node js) RestAPI, JWT auth and db access security.
- Frontend development (Flutter framework & React).
- Performance analysis and optimization.
2- Application Developer. (BFIM Company - 8 months) (2019) Roles:
- Dot Net MVC application development.
- Mobile Cross-platform development.
- Security insurance. (e.g. Preventing SQL injection)
- Back-end development with node js for unit testing and for push notification. 3- Creating a secure, high efficiency real time messaging system for business using a cross-platform framework (Ionic).
(ThemarTech Company*, 2018)
- Back-end development with node js for user push notification.
- Implementation and monitoring.
4- Implementation of an inventory system using a cross-platform framework (Ionic). (ThemarTech Company*, 2018) Roles:
- Implementation of the assigned tasks that included UI design and logical mapping with the SQL database using an MVC architecture.
- Testing some functional and non-functional requirements. 5- A big journey with developing a university housing system for student department and maintenance using Google cross-platform framework (Flutter). It won that 1st place in the 4th Senior Design expo*. (2019) Roles:
- Responsible for spearheading our team that handle the software life cycle.
- SRS documentation.
Education and Certifications Interests
- BS in Software Engineering Back-end development API King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals*. (2018) Mobile App development UI/UX design
- Total Quality Management Certification*. (2018) SW Requirements SW Design
- 1st place in the 4th Senior Design Expo*. (2018) Quality Management Technical and Programming Skills
● Software Requirement Documentation: SRS • Server-side: Node.js, Python, PHP
● Architecture and Design • Procedual: Dart, Java, C++, C# and Scala
● Android SDK
● Project Management
● Database: SQL language, noSQL Firebase, Oracle and MariaDB.
● Mobile Application Frameworks: Ionic and Flutter.