MY (PAUL) NGUYEN
Address: ****-*** ******** ***** *** 4P5
Tel.: 306-***-**** Email address: email@example.com HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor’s Degree from a well-known University of Foreign Trade in Viet Nam. The Bachelor’s Degree was assessed by WES.
• Recognized and approved for operation as a customs broker by General Department of Viet Nam Customs.
• Strong Computer Skill, including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, email, Internet and typing at a speed of 45 wpm.
• Friendly, able to work well in a team or independently, eager for additional learning.
• Good proficiency in English. Fluent in Vietnamese. SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Six years' experience in processing documents for export-import activities for trading, manufacturing and Logistics Companies.
• Nearly ten years in self-employed in shipping, logistics, customs brokers, inland transportation. Specialized in Import-Export documentation.
• Dealt with issues related to cargo. Knowledgeable in Harmonized System codes, Logistics, shipping, insurance and transportation.
• English for Employment 2018
Saskatoon Open Door Society
Housekeeping (Houseperson)-Full time Job Jun. 2019 - Mar. 2020 Delta Hotel Bessborough Marriot
• Delivering Linen sheets, towels, amenities to Room Attendant
• Fulfilling all room-requests of Guest
• Cleaning the Hallway and public area in Hotel
• Supporting in Laundry
Production worker-Full time Job Apr. 2019 - Jun. 2019 Maple Leaf Comsumer Foods
• Packing sausage into boxes
• Scaling the boxes of sausage
Cook - part-time job Feb. 2019-Jun. 2019
KFC Idylwyld Drive North, Saskatoon, SK
• Preparing and cooking Chicken
• Washing Fryer and Cleaning the kitchen area
Kitchen Helper - part-time job Nov. 2018-Apr. 2019 Bun’s House Restaurant, Saskatoon, SK
• Preparing and cooking Canadian breakfast
• Preparing all ingredients for lunch and helping for chef to cook some easier Vietnamese dishes.
• Washing dishware, kitchen utensils, pans both in hand and dishwasher
• Cleaning the kitchen area.
Self Employed as Service provider of Shipping, Logistics and Customs Broker 2008 - 2018 Thai Thanh Tan Company Limited - over 20 customers
• Checked and suggested amendment on draft versions of Imports documents (Commercial Invoice, Packing list, Certificate of Origin).
• Prepared documents related to duty deductions and duty-free cargo according to FTA agreements.
• Contacted with oversea forwarder and handled the shipment from shipper to consignee.
• Coordinated with sub-contractor for inland transportation
• Declared imported and exported Commodities to the Customs Office and customs clearance. Team leader of Logistics Operation 2007 - 2008
Agility Limited - Forwarding and logistics
• Contacted with Customer for necessary documents for Export-Import for DDU or Ex-Work shipment.
• Prepared, declared and cleared Customs and coordinated with sub-contractors to deliver cargos to customer warehouse or pick up cargos from their warehouse to the ports.
• Offered advice to Sea-Freight and Air-Freight Departments regarding logistic operations regulated by the Vietnamese government.
Senior Export-Import documentation Staff 2005 - 2007 Rochdale Spears Company Limited - specialized in Fine Furniture
• Coordinated between Export-Import dept., Packing Dept. and Warehouse for dispatching empty containers on time for loading.
• Coordinated the Export-Import dept. and the purchasing dept. for importing shipments.
• Completed all Export-Import Documents, declaration and clearance Customs for on-time delivery (full containers on board and imported shipment to the warehouse on time) Export-Import documentation Staff 2002 - 2005
Suoi Tien Construction Trading and Service Company Limited - Trading Ceramic Wares and OutdoorFurniture
• Prepared, completed Export documents such as Commercial Invoice, Packing list, Certificate of Quality and applied directly for Certificate of Origin, Certificate of Phytosanitary from toGovernmental Office.
• Organized foreign customers' visits to the Client’s factory, warehouse, and show-room. EDUCATION HISTORY
B. A. Degree in External Economics 2002
Foreign Trade University - Ho Chi Minh City Campus
(Equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree, as determined by World Education Services, Toronto, ON) REFRENCES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST