Saint Albans, NY 11412
Objective: A Tutor position utilizing my skills in Mathematics.
Highlights: • Well-organized and efficient.
• Work well in a high pressure environment.
• Skilled at encouraging others and developing rapport.
• Fluent in English, Haitian-Creole and French.
• Quickly learn procedures and methods.
Education: High School For Community Leadership Queens NY
High School Diploma 2014
Laguardia Community College
Experience: After-School Home Tutoring Queens NY
Tutor volunteer June 2014 to Present
• Taught pupils in their homes.
• Taught academic subjects to pupils requiring private instruction.
• Subjects included English, mathematics and foreign languages..
• Adapted curriculum to meet individual needs.
• Was instrumental in pupils' graduation.
After-School Tutoring Port-au-Prince, Haiti Tutor
Tutor 2009 to 2011
• Taught academic subjects to pupils and siblings requiring extra help.
• Taught 8 pupils in mathematics and achieved significant improvements in their productivity.
March 2015 to November 2015
Shiro of Japan Manhattan, NY
Cashier Worked as a team member performing cashier duties, product assistance and cleaning.
November 2015 to january 2018
K&G Fashion Superstore Jamaica AVE, NY
sales consultant Successfully interacted with customers and retail buyers to expedite orders. Responsible for ringing up customers in a timely manner and guaranteeing a high level of customer service.
January 2018 to November 2018
Mpower Energy Jamaica AVE, NY
I started as an Energy consultant then got promoted to training manager, responsible for explaining the customers the product and how it will benefit them and their environment. I also train a few people to do the same thing. On june 28 i received a “rising star Award”
January 2019 to January 2020
Corporate Loss Prevention Associates
Jfk airport building 151
I was working as a security guard, my job was to detect explosives and prevent terrorist attacks. I also train a few employees to do the same thing. I like teamwork and I have a great work ethic.
December 2019 to March 2019
I started working ems because I enjoy helping others, especially those who can’t help themselves. During my experience with seniorcare, I learned about clinical excellence and outstanding customer service.
Awards: Educational Incentive Award June 2014.
Rising star award June 2018
References: Available upon request