Asiya Ali Nyasiri
To enhance my career growth in a reputable organization through the utilization of my knowledge, skills and experience aimed at achieving the organizational goals.
Waitress / Retail
Jones The Grocer
February-2019 – Current
• Welcome guests, show them to tables and present the menu.
• Inform guests of the day’s specials, special menu packages and the breakdown of the menu in general.
• Serve food and beverages as per the course order.
• Check with guests to ensure they are enjoying their meal and take action to correct any problem.
• Obtain revenue and give back receipts after payment.
• Ensure tables and floor area is clean and well-arranged before and after guests.
• Work in retail sector to sell our products.
• Assist in cashiering.
Septar Solutions Limited
January-2017 - Aug-2018
• Preparing of tender documents which includes compiling the company profile and organizing for completion of forms of surety. 2. Contract award and signing
• Preparing of contract documents of contract signing. 3. Contract procurement
• Attend site inspections and site meeting to report on progress of the project and prepare reports.
• Handle communication and correspondence between site and project consultants including requests of information of instruction and requests of approval.
• Measurements of works done on site to confirm quantities with the project quantity surveyor and bills of quantities as well variations added works.
• Measuring work done by domestic sub-contractors to ensure value for money and ensuring that there are no pilferages.
• Following up on payment certificates after submitting valuations.
• Ensuring snag lists are attended to and communicate updates to the architect and repairs made good. 4. Design and Building Projects
• Measurement of architectural and Eng. drawings for production of Bills of Quantities.
• Prepare material schedules from the Bill of Quantities Assistant Site Foreman (Trainee)
Samad Resources Limited
August-2016 - December-2016
• Attending site inspections and meetings to report on progress of project and prepare report.
• Ensuring all duties assigned to the workers are well done and completed on/within time allocated.
• Ensuring safe working conditions and compliance with all safe operating procedures specific to the industry.
• Re- measuring works done on site to confirm quantities.
• Measuring work done be domestic sub-contractors to ensure value for money and ensuring that there are no pilferages. Sales & Marketing Representative
WonderSpree Perfumery Limited
May-2010 - August-2013
• In charge of customer service functions at the branch & assist in cashiering time to time.
• Handle customer complaints and provide solution within time limit and follow up to ensure resolution.
• Meet personal and team targets as expected by the management.
• Ensuring prompt and accurate billing for all account customers.
• Compile report on overall customer satisfaction.
• Ensuring all items are stocked and with respective price tags.
• Serving both caller and walk in customers.
• Making outbound calls to customers who require feedback.
• Communicating about new products to customers and when there sales offers.
• Advising new customers about our products.
• Work with Store Manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered.
• Ensuring store is clean and well organized for easier location and roaming around of clients. EDUCATION
Diploma in Technology in Quantity Surveying
Technical University of Kenya
Class of 2016, Second Class (Upper Division)
Work Attachment: Worked for 5 months on attachment basis at BECS Limited. My task involved the works of an Assistant Quantity Surveyor and Project Manager.
Certificate in Computerized Management
Nairobi Technical Training Institute
Class of 2010, Pass with Credit
Team Player, Quick Leaner, Conflict Resolution, Time Management, Project Management, Research, Creative Thinker, Good interpersonal and communication skills, Sharp Networking Skills, Great Telephone Etiquette, Leadership