Saneesh Soman S
Sector 6 Dwarka, New Delhi 110075
To take roles of higher responsibilities and work in a pragmatic way to show my talent and enhance my skills to meet company goals and objectives with full integrity and zest. WORK EXPERIENCE
Worked as Sales Executive at Star Health & Allied Insurance Co. Ltd (February 2017 to January 2018) Roles & Responsibilities:
● Handling Sales, representing Star Health in B2B Meetings.
● Developing & Managing Key Accounts with acquisition of sizable value strategic project.
● Create & drive, go to market strategy and direction for key accounts, product lines and new initiatives/markets.
Sales Executive at Royal Force Motors Ltd (February 2018 to February 2020) Roles & Responsibilities:
● Drive for business innovation and commercial excellence.
● Maintaining and developing relationships with existing & new customers.
● Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business.
● Actively interface with customers, & consultants in obtaining approvals for the company & create value proposition
● Work with project management team to assure clear hand over of new projects to execution team.
● Leading with unyielding integrity, drive compliance culture within the teams INTERNSHIPS/PROJECTS AND TRAININGS
6 months Internship at Honda
2 months Internship at Duroflex
● Platform : MS Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word),
● Operating System : Windows Family(10/XP/08/09), Linux, Mac CORE COMPETENCIES
● Team-oriented professional eager and willing to lead and work collaboratively with colleagues to successfully achieve goals and expectations.
● Ability to sense changing trends
● Problem Identification / Analysis
● Adapt easily to change of environment and work schedule ACADEMIC CREDENTIALS
School / College
MBA Kerala University University institute of Management, Kerala
B.Com Kerala University
Sree Narayana College,Kerala
12th State Board SNDP Yogam HSS, Kerala 2010
10th State Board St Aloysius HSS, Kerala 2008