Name : Mukesh Kumar Sharma
DOB : 28 Oct 1984
Retirement : 31 Jul 2019
Address : ***, *** ***** *********, ***** Jamuna Colony Murlipura, Jaipur (Raj) 302013
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile : +91-982*******
● A conscious and self-motivated professional with the ability to relate well to people at all levels and ensuring jobs are seen through from conception to successful completion. PROFESSIONAL SYNOPSIS
A highly experienced professional in the administration of Naval training institutions with an expertise in the start-up and development of new campuses. Complete knowledge of the areas of Academic Affairs, Counseling, Financial Aid, Marketing, Recruitment, and placement. Organized and excellent communication skills. A competent professional, with over 15 years of extensive experience in Maintenance & Operations of various Equipments & Machinery onboard various Ships and Submarines of Indian Navy, Placement and Training of personnel, General Administration, Leadership, Motivation & Team Management, Fire Fighting & NBCD, Security, Planning, Material Management, Office & Documents management, Liaison, Crisis & Disaster Management and Weapons.
Worked in challenging & stressful environment of wonderful Naval force with loyalty & sincerity and full devotion.
● Conscious about cost effectiveness and care value of time. April 2017 – July 2019
● Worked in base establishment namely Directorate Nuclear Submarine Engineering Systems
(DNSES) at New Delhi as a Office-In-Charge of the Directorate. Being the senior most sailor of the Directorate is responsible of placement of staff, Training of personnel, upkeep record of documents of various engineering systems, files related to Engineering Systems and Maintenance record of Nuclear Submarine.
Jan 2015 to Mar 2017
● During Onboard Submarine in Visakhapatnam and Mumbai, carried out the duties of engineering store keeper, In- charge of engineering store. Survey and demand of the stores and Petroleum Oil lubricants as per requirement and consumption. Timely rendering of Engineering and other department’s machinery and equipments returns.
● Carried out duty of Section Chief Regulator, responsible for the welfare, leave and promotion of the personnel. Motivated and inspired the colleague to achieve optimum productivity whilst working to strict deadlines.
● Maintenance & operation of various machinery (Air Conditioning plant, Refrigeration plant, HP air electrical compressor and Diesel Generators) fitted onboard during sailing at sea. Aug 2013 – January 2015
● During working in shore establishment of Ship Building Centre at Visakhapatnam as an in charge of office at Nuclear Engineering Systems (NEG). Operation of various systems of platform related to Nuclear Submarine.
March 2011 – August 2013
● 02 years of professional and practical training at PRPD, Bhabha Atomic Research Center at Kalpakkam (TN). (Plant operation and maintenance course).
● Radiation Protection Training course conducted at PTC Kalpakkam(TN). December 2005- March 2011
● 06 years of working experience Onboard Ship and Submarine as an Engineering Store keeper, Section-in-Charge, Operator and maintenance of IC engine Onboard Ship, AC & Refrigeration plants. Safeguard of naval assets at base and at sea during sailing.
● Underwent 01 year of intense submarine training at Visakhapatnam.
● Successfully completed the escape training at ETS Visakhapatnam.
● Actively Participated in training of boarding & landing party of the ship. July 2004- December 2005
● Underwent basic, Sea and professional training at various schools and Onboard ships. Attended training classes and maintenance &safeguard of naval assets. EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION
MBA 2015 Algappa University Human Resource Management
BA 2011 Andhra University Hindi
Intermediate 2000 Board of Secondary Education Science Rajasthan
Matriculation 1998 Board of Secondary Education English Hindi Maths Science Rajasthan
Course on Web Developer NIESBUD, Noida 2019
Rajasthan State Certificate of information Technology Vardhman Mahaveer open 2019 University, Kota
ICE Competency Certificate INS Sindhukesari, 2016
Leading Marine Engineering Course Submarine School INS Satavahana, 2008
Basic Submarine Certificate Course Submarine School INS Satavahana, 2007
Certificate in Engineering Mechanics Auxiliary Machinery Indian Naval Ship
INS Sindhukesari, 2008
Basic Course in (NBCD) Nuclear Biological Chemical Defence and Damage Control Including Fire Fighting and First aid Indian Naval Ship Shivaji Lonavala, 2005
Certificate Course in Engineering Mechanic Indian Naval Ship Shivaji Lonavala, 2005 AWARDS AND EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
Chief of Naval Staff Commendation Award- 2018
Proficiency Certificate Award from INS Sindhkesari -2016
Proficiency Certificate from PTC (K)- 2013
Proficiency Certificate from INS Sindhukirti -2009 SKILLS
Possess unrivalled life practical experience, broad skills and exemplary self discipline.
Duty before self, have proven themselves in arduous working conditions under highly stressful situations.
Flexibility & Adaptability, quick to learn and adapt to new situations with ease.
Courage & Commitment, motivated problem solvers with a "can-do” attitude.
Adept at planning and organizing, teamwork communication, and resource management and leadership. Leadership qualities & Team Spirit.
Well presented, extremely loyal, reliable and take responsibility for actions.
Motivated with great sense of Initiative.
I have a proactive attitude and find ways to stimulate and engage with people.
Hindi (Good Spoken and written Command)
English (Good Spoken and written Command)
ADDITIONAL INFROMATION AND INTERESTS
● Height : 173 Cms
● Medical Category : Shape-1
● Marital Status : Married
● Current Pay Withdrawing : 65000 + HRA + Med. Facility+ Sundry Allowances
● Permanent Address : 304, Jai Shree Residency, Ganga Jamuna Colony Murlipura, Jaipur (Raj) 302013
I hereby declare that above information is true to the best of my knowledge and support by relevant documents would be produced as and when required. Date: March 2020 (Mukesh Kumar Sharma)