Accomplished Senior Network Professional 18+ years experienced in Network Planning, Design and Architecture. Excellent project management skills and Network system knowledge backed by a solid education and training background. Proven capabilities in managing Offshore/Nearshore teams distributed globally in APAC, NA, LATAM and EMEA regions following domestic and Global delivery models. Strong customer-interfacing talents with the ability to work independently and as a team player to achieve project goals.
Area of Expertise / Specialized skills:
• Change Management • Ethernet, Cumulus VX, PaaS, SaaS, VPLS, SONET, SDWAN, ATM, and DWDM
• Capacity Planning • TCP/IP, SIP, TCPDUMP, MPLS, OSPF, BGP, IRF, VPC, VRF, SSL, and TLS
• Test & Verification • RADIUS, TACACS, SNMP, NTP, and SSH
• Vulnerability Assessment
Hardware Software Operating System
Aruba Flex fabric 5800 Solarwinds SIEM, Wireshark Tellabs 8865. Alcatel 7750 SR OS NetScaler MPX, SDX XenDesktop, Citrix WAF Cisco IOS 12x, 15x, IOS XR F5 Viprion LTM, GTM OpNet, Vital net UNIX, LINUX
Cisco 7600, ASR 9K, CISCO ONS Spirent Test Center Sun Solaris 5.9, 5.10, Oracle 9i, LINUX PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
AT&T September 2017 – Present
Network Service Delivery Lead Engineer Title XIX
Ensured successful planning and implementation of network refresh projects timescale, cost and quality requirement for State and local Health Title XIX accounts.
• Managed Network refresh projects to refresh networking equipment.
• Monitor and communicate relevant information relating project planning and scheduling activities.
• Perform quality CMDB audit for Network equipment to developed detailed network planning packs.
• Managed vendors, service providers, and network service contracts.
• Managed team of 12 network engineers and asset utilization to achieve common business goals. Network Operation Lead Toyota Motors
Managed Network Operations On-premises and Cloud environment across multiple data centers and remote locations to provide 24x7 coverage.
• Managed Network team for the day-to-day network operations.
• Conduct reviews for personal and career development of team members.
• Provided overall guidance and supervision to maintain required staffing levels.
• Maintained schedule to ensure that the team can meet the demand to handle network anomalies and outages.
• Managed escalations related to network outages.
CITRIX SYSTEMS December 2015 – September 2017
Technical Resource Manager
Managed all aspects of Citrix NetScaler MPX, SDX, and NetScaler Gateway cloud Service Delivery Platform to support multiple enterprise customers.
• Functioned as first point of escalation for the Customer issues through resolution.
• Simulated NetScaler environment using private cloud appliance Cumulus to preview and test new applications.
• Developed and maintained a customer-specific Service Support plan.
• Monitored, managed and audited case progress.
• Prepared and delivered weekly/bi-weekly case reviews to provide current case and RMA status.
• Prepared and delivered Postmortem/Root Cause Analysis on both technical and process issues.
• Conducted Periodic Reviews with the account team to review Citrix product and support performance.
• Advised customers on Citrix NetScaler’s new software releases and features to improve network performance.
• Triggered any escalations and participated in escalation assessment call to resolve customer issues. VERIZON June 2008 – December 2015
Principal Network Engineer
Developed Engineering Design and Architecture for Verizon financial network comprised of Cisco ASR9k, 7600, Nexus 3064 and 4500x equipment using IP Multicast, ISIS, and BGP. Key Responsibilities
• Planned, engineered, and documented end-to-end NASDAQ stock feed delivery Application Network using IP/Multicast.
• Provided analysis and trending of security events, alarms, and information from a large number of security devices.
• Managed lifecycle and IOS code certification standards Cisco ASR 9k & Nexus platform.
• Designed FOA platform for F5 load balancers to be deployed on Verizon Transaction Service Production Network.
• Migrated F5 LTM/GTM from RADWARE LB platform for PCI VTS platform across 4 data centers.
• Recommended purchase and approved tools and equipment essential for customer test lab.
• Maintained CPI-810 remediation for VTS-2 application. Network Security Engineer/Information Assurance Officer Maintained Secured Network Delivery standard for U.S. Army Reserve’s network. Key Responsibilities
• Designed and document network architecture for U.S. Army Reserve network.
• Developed network equipment refresh process for U.S. Army Reserve network infrastructure.
• Designed and developed test and validation procedures for network devices to be approved on U.S. Army Reserve.
• Designed and developed network site survey process.
• Developed service activation and verification process with vendors to ensure network service delivery. Senior Network Engineer
• Planned and designed IPTV Network Architecture using IP/Multicast.
• Developed and documented standards for the configuration and installation of MPLS routed networks.
• Reviewed outside plant I-Packages for Fiber deployment.
• Designed and developed test and validation facility for IPTV end-to-end testing.
• Developed Outside Plant Fiber Optic Network Design from POP to customer premises.
• Ensured resource loading plan for IPTV deployment.
• Provided network engineering guidance as required when problems were encountered. ADDITIONAL RELEVANT EXPERIENCE
Senior Network Engineer
Senior Test Engineer
WASHINGTON MUTUAL BANK
Subject Matter Expert
Senior Network Consultant
Senior Network Engineer
DAOU SYSTEMS INC.
Senior Design Engineer
Bachelor of Science and Electrical Engineering (BSEE), Texas A&M University CERTIFICATIONS:
2013 Security+ CE (CompTIA) 2011 Certified Ethical Hacker (EC Council) 2003 MCP (Microsoft Certified) 2000 Nortel Passport (NNCSS Certified) 1998 CCNA (Cisco) 1995 C.N.A. (Novell)