YMCA of Greater NY (Association Office), New York, NY 10/2018 – 04/2020 Executive Office Manager to CFO/EVP - Finance
● Act as a gatekeeper to the CFO/EVP and VP of Risk Management daily to assure they are informed of any correspondences and schedule insurance premium and claims.
● Collaborate with Senior Leadership Members including Board of Directors on special projects.
● Handle and manage meetings within internal personnel and external clients.
● Coordinate and manage corporate events over 200 attendees (holiday events, conferences outside New York, etc.). Along with arranging lunch/dining events for internal and external meetings.
● Supervise and direct my team to assure the office is run smoothly.
● Prepare presentation books and coordinate Board Meetings – Finance Committee, Audit Committee, Investment Committee and CLT Committee.
● Update and create performance rankings and salary adjustments. Update and manage OrgCharts for all departments.
● Responsible and maintain Postage leases, Office Depot and Iron Mountain accounts for all 22 branches.
WarnerMedia, New York, NY 07/2016 – 10/2018
Executive Assistant to Head of Corporate Technology/Vice President (Formerly Time Warner, Inc- acquired by AT&T)
● Prioritized and coordinated meetings, conference calls (Telepresence/Video Conferencing), luncheon/dinner reservations and appointments. Collaborated with Direct Reports on special tasks.
● Acted as a liaison between clients and executives by answering questions and resolving issues.
● Responded to manager as needed 24/7 which includes replying to calls, texts, emails and special tasks.
● Proofread, edited and composed emails and handled confidential documents, spreadsheets and PowerPoint presentation with utmost discretion. Compiled, organized, processed and submitted monthly expense reports via Concur.
● Arranged complex domestic and international air travel (private and commercial), travel documents
(visas, passports, permits & medical), accommodations, ground transportation and composed detailed itineraries (business & personal).
● Managed, organized and responsible for all event planning (coordinating guest list, décor, entertainment, venues & menus) held throughout the year. BNP Paribas, New York, NY 03/2011 – 07/2016
Executive Assistant to 2 Department Heads (Head of Diversity & Employee Relations & (Recruited by TW) Head of Compensation), HR Business Partner- Global Markets
● Researched and analyzed data to create spreadsheets which were utilized in corporate meetings and reports.
● Processed and compiled termination and transfer documentations for employees.
● Participated as a committee member to the business networking group to coordinate, organize and facilitate all event planning held on a yearly basis.
● Executed organization of all events – business, charities, fundraising and personal events.
● Compiled yearly budgets, tracked expenses, processed expense reports and business invoices in a timely manner.
● Assisted with on-boarding process for new hires, prepare welcome packages for workstation. MARIA CAROLLO PAGE 2
Barclays Capital, New York, NY 02/2010 – 01/2011
Executive Assistant to 2 MDs, VP (Investment Banking – Retail Department) (Department downsized)
● Coordinated extensive calendar in Outlook with appointments, meetings, dining engagements, conference rooms and special event planning.
● Organized a database system, ordered supplies, kept office running efficiently daily. MF Global LTD., New York, NY 01/2009 – 01/2010
Executive Assistant to Global Head Treasurer, CIO (Company downsized)
● Acted as a gatekeeper for all C-level management with calendar planning in Outlook.
● Arranged various monthly board meetings and compiled documents needed.
● Coordinated and booked conference rooms and videoconference links to NY/London/Singapore. Lehman Brothers, New York, NY 09/1996 – 01/2009
Executive Assistant to Head of Global Treasury, 3 SVPs (Barclays acquired Lehman in 2008) Executive Assistant to 2 MDs & 3 SVPs on the Trading Floor
● Managed, coordinated calendar management and arranged domestic and international conference/video calls.
● Assisted with personal/corporate banking transactions, credit card payments along with preparation, execution and reconciliation of expense reports, transactions and monthly statements. EDUCATION
Member of the American Management Association, since 2018 Katharine Gibbs College, New York, NY
Certified Professional Executive Assistant and Information Technology GPA 4.0 Dean’s List
Highly proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Office 365, Visio, OneDrive, Skype for Business, Concur, Ariba (Invoices), PeopleSoft, Bloomberg, FactSet, Adobe Acrobat, Google Docs, Various Proprietary Software
Budget savings for the YMCA over $11,000 due to double payment on claims Recognition for organizing an event over 200 attendees hosted by the CEO/President & CFO at the General Assembly Conference in Anaheim, CA