email@example.com +966********* https://www.linkedin.com/in/abdul
Focused Electrical Engineer
experienced in project
and handover with a
background in power systems,
automation and controls. In-
depth understanding of control
and power-delivery systems.
Experienced in developing
technical studies and
Design process tool
Advanced critical thinking
Electrical inspection and testing
PROJECTS ENGINEER • RIYADH AIRPORTS COMPANY • 07/2019 - 02/2020
• Preparation of RFP’s and BOQs.
• Review contractors’ technical proposals and reports.
• Managing maintenance projects by supervising contractors on daily bases.
• Inspection and testing of engineering projects prior handover.
• Review contractor’s work permit application and coordinate with concerned departments to approve and issue work permits.
• Managed the transition of work permits from Smartsheet to IBM Maximo.
LEADER ORGANIZER • TRUEGAMING • 03/2019 – 05/2019
● Developed team communications and information for organizing events.
● Lead a team of +20 organizer to organize the invitational championships.
ELECTRICAL ENGINEER INTERN • SAUDI ELECTRICITY COMPANY • 06/2018
● Troubleshot electrical equipment problems such as electro- valves and sensors.
● Evaluated installed electrical equipment and systems to isolate faults and implement corrective actions.
● Monitoring MARK V on generators performance and
CUSTOMER SERVICE • ARAB NATIONAL BANK • 07/2012 – 09/2012
• Guiding customers inside the bank.
• Receive incoming daily mail and distribute on concerned departments.
• Report to branch manager on daily records.
AA ABDULAZIZ ABUOBAYD
firstname.lastname@example.org +966********* https://www.linkedin.com/in/abdu laziz-abuobayd-950068157/
MATLAB & Simulink
ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING • 04/2019 • KING FAHD UNIVERSITY OF PETROLEUM AND MINERALS
• Elected Leader of Senior Project team and several courses projects.
• Co-Founder of I&E sports club.
• Member of student consulting in innovation and technology
• Member of student consulting committee in innovation and technology sector.
• Member of Innovation club.
• Additional coursework in Internet Of Things (IOT), Machine learning, PLC programming and Renewable Energy.
CERTIFICATE AND VOLUNTEERING
• Design of Modern Electrical Distribution Systems and Electrical Inspection and Testing.
• Airfield Ground Lighting Maintenance Management
• IEEE Python Programming.
• KFUPM short course in Marketing.
• KFUPM short course in first aid.
• Member of Faqq group for event organizing.
• KFUPM volunteering day 2013, 2017, 2018.