Sreenagar, Pujamandap, Birati
Kolkata-700051, West Bengal
SUMMARY: Diploma Mechanical Engineer with over 8 years of experience combining in construction, production and maintenance,fabrication, assembling including heavy structure erection, overhead electrification and equipment erection of 25 Kv OHE followed by testing and commissioning, team leading, executing of job by studying of drawing, design .Having knowledge and experience in maintenance of equipments, tools, machineries and managing of materials and resources, handling of clients and sub-contractors. Have well experiences in Safety management and preventive activity including identification of hazards and risk calculation.
OBJECTIVE: To join a company or institution that offers me a stable and positive atmosphere and inspires me to enhance and challenge my skills and therefore to innovate the work culture for the betterment of all parties concerned by working as a productive team member.
Current Employer: J.C International Pvt Ltd April 2018 – present
Designation: Assistant Maintenance and Operation Co-ordinator
4)Overhauling and assembling
5)Periodic and Preventive maintenance
1) J.B.Enterprises January 2014 – 2017 December
Designation : Executive Operation Coordinator
2) Larsen & Toubro Limited (ECCD) June 2008 – July 2013
Designation: Assistant Engineer
Client’s Name: 1) Tata Steel Limited (Keonjhar-Odhisa)
2) Indian Railway (Chapra/Hajipur/Muzaffarpur/Bhagalpur/Katihar-Bihar)
1) Daily execution of work in site as per planning
2) Overhead equipment Erection and commissioning
of 25 kv OHE electrification.
3) Maintaining of quality assurance and quality control in site work
as per RDSO standard.
4) Engaged in erection of Heavy structure
5) Engaged in all kind of foundation work
6) Engaged in all kind of mast erection and grouting work
7) Engaged in all type of OHE work including cantilever assembly
And erection, BOOM erection and assembly, Stringing, dropping &
Clipping, adjustment works,
8) Trolley checking and Tower checking including section insulator cutting
And erection, isolator erection., SED checking
9) Inspecting and maintaining quality of sub-contractor’s work in site and
quality and condition of all ferrous and non-ferrous material.
10) Having experience and knowledge of maintenance of tools, equipments
11) Responsible for all kind of safety procedures of relatable working
12) Engaged in the application of Health, Safety, Environmental sustainability
In the daily site activity of project.
Client Co-ordination towards the scope of work
Preparing and Maintaining daily and detail report of woks and progresses systematically.
Engaged in supply chain process
Material Management & handling
Health, Safety, Environment planning and execution
Planning of site activity in day to day basis
Identify the extra claiming work from the tender Quantity
Reconciliation of the Job
Effective Time Management
Hindi: Can Read and Speak.
Training Details: Attended 12 Days training at Central Mechanical Engineering Institute in Durgapur.
Quick Learner and a strong Problems Solving Skill.
Productive Team member with leadership quality
Highly Reliable & Responsible.
Self motivation to work.
Effectively utilize man Power
Quick effective decision making ability
Father’s Name : PARTHA SARATHI DUTTA
Date of Birth :18th May 1988
Nationality : Indian
Sex : Male
Marital status : Unmarried
Extra curricular Activities : like to play football & chess &cycling
I do hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct up to my knowledge and I bear the responsibility for the correctness of the above-mentioned particulars.
Place: Kolkata (Pranjall Dutta)