Howell, Michigan *****
EDUCATION The University of Toledo, Toledo, Ohio
Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering
· Graduated: May 2018
COMPUTER · ETAS INCA · Microsoft Office Suite
SKILLS · ETAS Analytics Toolbox · VBA
· Microsoft PowerPoint · MATLAB
· SolidWorks 2013-2017 · Python
· C/C++/Arduino · Altium & Circuitmaker
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, Chelsea, Michigan
October 2019 - Onboard Diagnostics Calibration Engineer Present · Perform calibration and vehicle testing duties related to OBD2 systems.
· Assess parts returned under warranty to diagnose hardware or improve monitors.
· Write Matlab scripts to aid in data analysis and simulation.
· Evaluate new software tools for potential use by the calibration community. Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, Chelsea, Michigan
October 2018 - High Mileage Systems Reliability Test Engineer (Contracted) October 2019 · Guide vehicles through emissions testing.
· Evaluate emissions test results and work with calibrators to triage failed tests.
· Implement workflow improvements through MATLAB, VBA and Google Scripts.
· Manage comprehensive emissions test result database. Tenneco, Monroe, Michigan
May 2017 - German Applications Engineering Co-Op Student August 2017 · Performed benchmark testing of competitor parts.
· Wrote VBA tools to aid in future benchmark testing.
· Supported the development and testing of prototype components.
· Worked with suppliers to obtain test parts.
Tenneco, Monroe, Michigan
May 2016 - Materials Engineering Co-Op Student
August 2016 · Disassembled defective dampers to determine cause of failure.
· Conducted contamination studies to inform improvements in manufacturing processes.
· Prepared and examined samples to determine metallic grain size and microconstituents.
· Designed and implemented an improved fixture for polishing metallurgical samples. Tenneco, Monroe, Michigan
May 2015 - Core Components: Valving Co-Op Student
August 2015 · Assembled, tested, and tore down damper disc stacks.
· Organized and interpreted test data.
· Wrote VBA scripts to aid in quality control.
· Performed prototype design validation..
2015 - 2017 · Formula SAE Electrical Design Lead
2017 - 2018 · University of Toledo Rocketry Club