Mary Rose Dacera
Address: Business Bay, Dubai
Mobile : +971-*********
E-mail : email@example.com
Visa Status: Tourist/Visit
A Bachelors’ Degree holder with 2 years of experience in Receptionist cum import documentation. The objective is to secure a position as a receptionist or similar position with a well-established organization that will utilize my exceptional Education, Experience and Management skills that would help me continue to grow in my career. Studied and worked in Philippines for 2 years and 3 months, experienced working with international clients from China, Korea, USA etc. on imported products like fresh fruits and vegetables, hardware materials, appliances and the like. Key Skills
• Customer Services-oriented
• Precise Data Encoder
• Thorough and attentive to details in all
• Basic Document Editing
• Multitasking Ability
• Filing files, Photocopy, Printing docs..etc
• Microsoft Word and Excel
Professional Work History
Josefino Trading, Philippines
Receptionist cum import documentation (October 2017) – (January 2020)
• Handled incoming and outgoing telephone calls in work daily basis.
• Welcome and greet visitors and providing them with a positive first impression of the organization and direct visitors to the appropriate personnel.
• Notifying other workers of visitor arrival and keeping office secure by following procedures and monitoring logbooks.
• Maintaining the cleanliness and orderly the reception area.
• Prepare/Reminds/Attend meetings to support operation manager.
• Communicate on a daily basis with Shipping lines, freight forwarder, clients and truckers.
• Track, traced and monitor vessel schedules (ETA/ATA).
• Responded to a minimum average of 40 emails per day, with fast-paced response time and customer service.
• Develop 0% rate of abandon container due to lack of documents and monitoring.
• Coordinate Import Freight activities, including preparing documentation, Shipment tracking, billing, arranging deliveries, among others responsibilities.
• Ensures all documentation, such as invoices, B/L and other related documents for inbound shipments is completed accurately and forwarded to the appropriate party.
• Send daily reports to clients updating them with status of shipments and following up on any requests.
• Validating Equipment Interchanrge Receipt (EIR).
• Check the payable invoice before sending to accounting department.
• Generates letter of guaranty, delivery order (DO), refund and overpayment.
• Bill of Entry datas on customs digital electronic systems.
• Organized, submit and follow up container refunds status.
• Received, record and report company cheque/s.
One Pacific Place Services Residences (Trainee)
Position: Receptionist and Housekeeper
December 2016 to February 2017
Nature of work:
• Greet the guest all the times.
• Accommodate guest to their reservation.
• Cater their needs and wants.
• Comply queries/concern from guest and colleague.
• Monitoring the check in/out.
• Cleaning and sanitizing toilets, showers/bathtubs, countertops and sinks.
• Making beds and changing linens.
Bachelor of Science in Hotel and Restaurant Management University of Perpetual Help System DALTA-Las Pinas Philippines (2013-2017)
Date of Birth : November 07, 1995
Age : 24 years old
Nationality : Filipino
Marital Status : Single
Languages : English, Tagalog