Mr. Tanveer Abbas
+971-**-******* Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nationality : Pakistani
Gender : Male
Religion : Muslim
Marital status : Married
Language : English, Hindi, Urdu & Arabic.
License : UAE valid driving manual License #3 Since 2012. CAREER OBJETIVE
I would like to work in an environment which besides offering me a challenging job would provide with opportunities to growth.
Hardworking ability, problem solving capacity result driven and service oriented professional with diversified knowledge. Possess enthusiasm to advance in career with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, willing to gain employment opportunity to serve in your company. EDUCATION
Higher Secondary School
• Hard working, efficient, reliable and responsible.
• Deal effectively with operations activities and with clients.
• Fast learner, creative & good result oriented.
Working as a Driver with MBK Security Services from September 2017, to till date. DUTY AND RESPONSIBILITY
1. Pick and drop the Guards at different sites.
2. Responding to daily operation activities.
3. Check the car at daily basis maintenance,
4. Maintaining the vehicle logbook.
5. Reporting to the transport Manager
3 Years Driver in Certis LLC from 2012-2014.
DUTY AND RESPONSIBILITY
Pick and drop the guards at different sites.
2 Years in Transguard as CIT- FLEET Supervisor from 2014-2016. DUTY AND RESPONSIBILITY
1. Managing the daily routes.
2. Checking of vehicle departure and arrival time. 3. Ensuring that the drivers are doing their duties in an appropriate manner. 4. Checking the vehicle maintenance.
5. Inspecting the registrations of vehicles.
6. Responding to any emergencies at the rout.
7. Monitoring that all teams are following SOP before departure. . 8. Providing CIT team daily routes schedules.
9. Briefing the team on daily activities.
1 YEAR in Bareeq al Najoom Sharjah as Purchase Supervisor from 2016-2017 DUTY AND RESPONSIBILITY
1. Research potential vendors
2. Compare and evaluate offers from suppliers
3. Negotiate contract terms of agreement and pricing 4. Track orders and ensure timely delivery
5. Review quality of purchased products
6. Enter order details (e.g. vendors, quantities, prices) into internal databases 7. Maintain updated records of purchased products, delivery information and invoices 8. Prepare reports on purchases, including cost analyses 9. Monitor stock levels and place orders as needed 10. Coordinate with warehouse staff to ensure proper storage 11. Attend trade shows and exhibitions to stay up-to-date with industry trends
7 Years Panjabi Police – Pakistan
DUTY AND RESPONSIBILITY
1. Prevents crime
2. Apprehends suspects by responding to complaints and calls for help. 3. Conducts criminal investigations by gathering evidence. 4. Documents observations and actions by radioing information; completing reports. 5. Reports observations and actions by testifying in court. 6. Fulfils court orders by serving warrants and commitments. 7. Maintains safe traffic conditions by monitoring and directing traffic 8. Maintains operations by following department policies and procedures; recommending changes 9. Maintains professional and technical knowledge by studying applicable federal, state, and local laws and ordinances; attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; practicing skills; participating in professional societies. 10. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed. TRAINING
• Customer care training
• Computer training
• Safety and Security training
• Sales and Cashier training
• Amination training
I hereby attest that all information stated above is true and correct according to my knowledge and belief