To work for an organization which provides me the opportunity to improve my skills and knowledge to growth along with the organization objective. Willing to relocate to: Union, NJ - Sharjar - Mall of Emirate Work Experience
GENERAL CUSTOMER SERVICE
Sheraton Hotel - Lagos, NG
2016 to 2020
Duties & Responsibilities
• Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
• Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
• Communicating with customers through various channels.
• Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
• Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
• Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
• Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
• Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
• Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
• Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
• Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support. Electrical maintenance
January 2013 to October 2013
Am one of the project maintaining team checking and monitoring electrical fault and trouble shooting. Making sure all the electrical appliances and equipment are all in good condition Education
Diploma in Electrical Engineering
Plateau State polytechnic Nigeria
January 2014 to November 2015
TEAM PLAYER, CONFIDENT, LEADERSHIP SKILLS, Good service skill Additional Information
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Positive attitude, confident & strong personality.
• Strong motivational and leadership skills.
• Willingness to work effectively and efficiency.
• Social, organized and co-operative and a good team player.
• Presentable, energetic and self-motivated.