JIMMY EDWARD MORALES
Houston, Texas 281-***-**** firstname.lastname@example.org
University of Houston-Downtown, Marilyn Davies College of Business Bachelor of Business Administration with major in Insurance & Risk Management May 2020
Lone Star College System
Associate of Arts Degree, General Studies
LICENSES, PROFESSIONAL DESIGNATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS Texas Department of Insurance
• General Lines Property and Casualty License # 1963603 Chartered Property Casualty Underwriter (CPCU)
• CPCU 520 and CPCU 540 courses completed; CPCU 500, CPCU 530 and CPCU 552 courses in progress with plans to complete designation by 2022.
• Collegiate Studies for Chartered Property Casualty Underwriter (CS CPCU) Certification Certified Risk Manager (CRM)
• Principles and Control courses completed
Chartered Financial Planner (ChFP) and Certified Life Underwriter (CLU)
• HS 311 and HS 330 completed
Contractors Insurance Services
Property & Casualty Insurance Agent, Houston, TX 2014 - Present
• Establish long-term relationships with personal and commercial clients. Analyze policies for proper coverage and compliance for personal and commercial related insurance.
• Review insurance contracts for clients to be compliant to work on-site with the city, state, county, builders, and other commercial property companies. Possess advanced knowledge of insurance ACORDS and ISO forms.
• Complete agent audits and inspections for insurance companies to meet underwriting guidelines.
• Submit and track open claims between insureds and insurance companies. Customer Service Representative (CSR), Houston, TX 2009 - 2014
• Provided information in response to inquiries such as auto, homeowners, and commercial policies. Assisted insurance agent to contact dead files, renewals, internet leads, and cross-selling.
• Developed work relations with underwriters with standard and non-standard companies. Campaigned Business to Business Marketing and Business to Consumer Marketing. COMPUTER SKILLS
• Microsoft MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Publisher
• Google OneDrive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, and Forms
• Adobe Acrobat Professional
HONORS AND AWARDS
University of Houston - Downtown:
• Insurance and Risk Management Program Scholarship Recipient - 2017, 2018, 2019
• Greek Man of the Year Award Recipient – 2018 (Exemplifies outstanding contributions to make a significant impact in his own organization and the overall Greek community)
• Outstanding Community Service and Philanthropy Award Recipient - 2018 PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS AND COLLEGIATE ORGANIZATIONS
• Chartered Property Casualty Society – Houston Chapter (2020 – present)
• Omega Delta Phi Fraternity, Inc. Chapter Advisor (2019-present), President (2017-2019)
• Gamma Iota Sigma Collegiate Fraternity (International Risk Management and Insurance) (2018-present)
• Multicultural Greek Council (MGC) President (2017-2018)