Email Id : firstname.lastname@example.org Phone : +1-404-***-**** EDUCATION
• Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, Georgia CGPA : 3.9/4 Aug 2018 –May 2020 Master of Computer Science
• Pondicherry University, India CGPA : 8.2/10 Aug 2007 – May 2011 Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science
Primary Skills: Selenium Automation Using Java & Appium(5/5) Tools : Appium, TestNG, Maven, Jenkins, SOAP UI, SVN
, Machine Learning algorithms (4/5), Data Analysis (4/5) Web : HTML, CSS, PHP, XML, D3 Languages : Core Java(5/5), Python (3/5) Operating Systems : Windows (5/5), Linux (3/5) Databases : MySQL (3/5)
TRAINING/TEACHING EXPERIENCE :
Corporate Training : Jun 2016 - Apr 2017
• Trained Employees in Cognizant on Selenium Automation using Java/Appium Training through various firms: Apr 2017 - Jun 2018
• Involved in training students on Automation concepts using Selenium & Java through Edureka, Software Testing Help and IteLearn - https://bit.ly/2uOK7Wa, https://bit.ly/3adO1bn Graduate Teaching Assistant, Georgia Tech – Data and Visual Analytics Aug 2019 - Present
• Monitored progress of over 250 students and provide effective feedbacks. Involved in designing of assignments, quiz, tests. PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE: 5 years 6 months
• Honored as a Cognizant Certified Selenium Professional QA Automation Engineer, Cognizant Technology Solutions ChangeHealthCare Company [Selenium, TestNG, Java, Jenkins, Appium] Jan 2016 – Apr 2017
• Worked on distributed test automation execution on different environment as part of Continuous Integration Process using Selenium Grid and Jenkins
• Proposed and developed a test Automation Hybrid framework using Java,TestNG which significantly reduced man hours.
• Participating an Agile-Scrum daily meetings and Sprint Retrospect with Development/Business Team. QA Automation and Manual Engineer, Cognizant Technology Solutions Twinspires, Churchill Downs Inc. [Cucumber, Selenium, Java, SOAPUI, JMeter, JUnit] Jan 2012 – Dec 2015
• Handled functional automation in web and mobile devices(Android, iOS devices) using Selenium, Appium, TestNG, JUnit
• Handled verification of web service results in SOAP UI using groovy scripting
• Worked on Performance testing using LoadRunner and JMeter, created scripts and reports
• Implemented BDD testing using Cucumber, created feature files and automated using Selenium
• Understanding of Priority and Severity of a Defect; Anticipate project release problems & take corrective action. Web Designer, Cognizant Technology Solutions [MySQL, HTML, CSS, PHP] Twinspires, Churchill Downs Inc.
• Designed webpage for the website using PHP, HTML and CSS and improved website by including animation.
• Analyzed the effect of Climate Changes on Road Traffic in Atlanta using Tableau (under Prof. John Stasko) - https://tabsoft.co/3bMm76P
• Developed a tool to calculate Mortgage Loan Risk from historical data. Risk percentage was predicted using Random forest technique and nation wide information was analyzed. - https://bit.ly/3aJcWmo
• Implemented a Machine Learning based trader to create a profitable trading strategy
• Implemented SVM algorithm to detect DDoS attacks on Software Defined Networks.
• Launched safe Lunar Landing using Deep Q network learning algorithm Oct 2011 – Dec 2011