University of Nebraska-Lincoln, Lincoln, NE
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, December 2018 EXPERIENCE
Prestige Griffin LLC
Product Manager and Software Developer, August 2014 - Present
● Develop IOS and Android mobile software solutions for startup companies using Swift, Kotlin, Java and Objective-C.
● Collaborated with a team of 1 project manager, 3 IOS developers and 2 Android developers to build customizable IOS and Android mobile apps.
Software Developer(IOS and Android), February 2019 - July 2019
● Spearheaded the development of the native IOS and Android application that is projected to generate a monthly revenue of $200k.
● Collaborated with CEO, COO and CTO to gather requirements to be translated into user stories and acceptance criteria.
● Implemented Scanbot Library into IOS and Android platform for document edge detection and scanning.
● Collaborated with UX/UI team to ensure features built improved efficiency and usability for the end user. Kiewit Technology Group
Product Manager Intern, May 2018 - August 2018
● Managed from concept to launch of Kiewit OffShore Services and Kiewit Facility Management PowerApps solution which enabled real time monitoring of quality inspection of equipment.
● Ensured product met and exceeded stakeholders expectations.Excelled at gathering feedback and requirements from stakeholders; communicating requirements and changes to engineering and UX/UI Team.
● Developed a deep understanding of the business objectives of internal and external stakeholders; evangelized the product vision and built trust by maintaining an achievable roadmap.
● Conducted market research to create ROI for software product purchases. Coordinated with Microsoft and Oracle to resolve conflicts.
Design Studio: Nebraska Environmental Trust Grant Management System Product/Development Manager and Squad Lead, August 2017 - May 2018
● Spearheaded the development of a grant management software that manages an amount of approximately $40 million using ASP.NET MVC with the support of 4 software developers.
● Collected product requirements from stakeholders and product owners to define a roadmap that can be communicated to the development team.
● Conducted sprint planning to prioritize product backlog and agile retrospective to gather feedback to improve workflow and team progress.
IOS Software Engineer Intern, January 2016 - December 2016
● Spearheaded the development of a customizable IOS app that improves employee turnover rate and promotes employee recognition.
● 61% of users feel more valued by their employer, 35% users recognize their coworkers and 30% learned more about their coworkers and 15% of users felt more connected to their organization.
● Collaborated with CEO, CTO, Business Development, Designers, Social Strategist and Operations to collect product requirements and feedback to build new features and improve product quality.
● Provided mentorship and development support to developers on an ongoing basis to build features and improve bug fixes on the iOS application.