Business and Purchasing professional with over 9 years’ experience in sportswear and retail,
with a solid background in visual merchandising. Comprehensive knowledge of large scale
purchasing & inventory management for commercial construction.
Liberal Arts Major & Business Minor, Portland State University, Portland, OR
● 4 years of Visual merchandising within Adidas headquarters, 9 years of retail experience.
● Leadership experience managing teams of 4-5.
● 3 years purchasing & materials allocation in residential and commercial construction.
● 4 year experience in quality control and product testing in sportswear
● Strong understanding of the importance of generating accuracy in a timely manner.
● Educational and field experience in business & project management.
● Multilingual English, Spanish & Italian.
Purchasing Manager, Burgener’s Woodworking, Vancouver, WA (2016 – Present)
● Materials purchasing & allocation for residential, commercial and private businesses
for a company bringing in over 4 million dollars in revenue per year.
● Supply chain management and assisting in seeing projects from the first bid to
● Materials requisition, processing inventory, budgeting, and forecasting for up to 6 jobs
at a time.
● Maintaining and building relationships with over 20 local businesses and vendors.
● Reviewed requisitions and specifications to obtain competitive quote's from vendors.
● Executed all purchasing and supply management for renovations such as Roosevelt High
School, LaCamas Elementary, OnPoint Corporate Offices and Expansions.
Visual Merchandiser, Adidas America, Portland, OR (2012 – 2016)
● Design, develop and enhance visual aesthetics within Adidas headquarters.
● Create and maintain visual displays in store windows and on the sales floor.
● Contribute to the profitability of Adidas with merchandise handling, replenishment and
● Maintained key profit indicators through merchandising.
● Maintained current product knowledge while implementing inventory control efforts.
● Worked within the retail sector that achieves 30% of revenue for the North America.