Akron, OH *****
The University of Akron- Bachelor of Business Administration in Financial Administration August 2016- May 2020
• Experience with many different finance and accounting classes
• Learned to use established financial principles to meet organizations financial goals.
Pi Sigma Epsilon - Business Fraternity (Vice President of Finance) Jan 2018 - present
• Fellow students and I work together on service and fundraising projects to better our community and those around us.
• Duties of Vice president of finance included creating and maintaining a budget for our chapter, financially overseeing all projects, and submitting annual plans to the national office.
KeyBank- Retail Banking Intern
May 2019- Aug 2019
• Holistic view of retail branch network
• Foundational understanding of the operational, compliance, and risk components of retail banking
• Working to bring financial wellness strategy to life through banking. WORKPLACE SKILLS
• Microsoft Excel
• Financial Modeling
• Financial Reporting
• Communication Skills