- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills in English, Hindi and Punjabi
- Poised and competent with the ability to sustain a personal and professional relationship with customers.
- Ability to thoroughly work well under pressure and adverse climatic Condition, professional and down to earth.
- Reliable and punctual, able to handle fast-paced work. Proven willingness to take on any task to support the team and help the business succeed.
- Maintain organized, clean and safe work areas with diligent attention to important details.
- Deliver consistent and professional work for every assignment.
• Team leadership and collaboration
• Sales assistance
• Telephone and email support
• Team discipline
• Sales promotion
• Front office support
Sales and office team leader
Pantaloons – Ludhiana, Punjab March 2019 - January 2020
• To assist management staff in sales.
• Record and book keeping of daily sales and purchases.
• Forward planning and Strategic thinking.
• To train new team members for the various job positions within the company.
• To conduct the meetings of the team members and gather the new ideas for increasing the sales of the company.
Guru Teg Bahadur Public School Bardwal Dhuri – Dhuri, Punjab August 2017 - January 2019
-Ensuring preparation of course materials such as syllabus, assignments & instructional materials
-Evaluating students' work, assignments, and papers
-Conducting various academic and competitive exams
Sita Grammar School – Malerkotla, Punjab April 2015 - August 2017
-Executing curriculum planning and implementation of educational programs on various modules
-Marking assignments, discussion with parents and school officials regarding results
-Counseling students in successfully grasping content and performing well in examination
Government College for Girls, Ludhiana Ludhiana, Punjab April 2012
Punjabi University, Patiala Patiala, Punjab April 2014
Punjabi University, Patiala Patiala, Punjab April 2015
Microsoft certified teacher
Asian College of Teachers New Delhi, Delhi February 2020
Pursuing 400 hours Post Graduate diploma in TESOL
Asian College of Teachers New Delhi, Delhi April 2020