LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/avinashnada +91-827******* email@example.com EDUCATION:
B.E in Information Science University Visvesvaraya College of Engineering, Bengaluru Percentage: 70.75 2015-2019 PUE Alva’s PU College, Moodabidri Percentage: 94.83 2013-2015 SSLC V.K.R Acharya High School, Kundapura Percentage: 94.08 2013 TECHNICAL SKILLS:
Programming : Java, Python (Basic) and C
Web Technologies : HTML, CSS.
Frameworks : Spring, Hibernate.
Database : Oracle 11g, Neo4j, MySQL.
Servers : Apache Tomcat.
Tools : SVN, Jenkins, Eclipse, IntelliJ.
Bug Tracking : TMS and JIRA.
Software Engineer Trainee Netcracker Technology and Solutions, Bengaluru Aug 2019 – Mar 2020 Title: Customer Service Representative Desktop (CSRD)/CIM, Customer: O2Telefonica UK, Database: Oracle11g(SQL)
• It is a desktop used by call centre representative (CSR) to know customer details and answer customer queries and take actions.
• Worked on requirement analysis, data Modelling development & Testing. I was involved in Development and creating Technical Design Document.
• By customizing an existing template and using API provided by Platform, I Implemented this requirement within given timelines with minimal defects.
• Built with Spring, Java, GWT, SQL and CSS.
Technical Intern Rakuten India Enterprise Pvt Ltd
Title: CDNA (Customer DNA), Database: Graph DB(Neo4j) Feb 2019 – Jun 2019
• It is a product used to understand the purchasing behaviour of the online Customers.
• I was responsible for building Graph DB using Neo4j to substitute Hive to improve the performance in execution and time.
• Built with Python, Flask and Neo4j.
Predicting Social Emotions from Readers’ Perspective: Machine Learning Data Mining June 2019
• Developed an application that focuses on readers’ emotions invoked by news articles.
• This project provides meaningful assistance such as sentiment retrieval, opinion summarization using NLP, machine learning and Python.
Online Food Ordering System of a Restaurant: PHP, HTML, CSS Dec 2018
• Developed an application which enables the customers to order food online.
• Implemented the feature which allows admin to provide discount to the customers based on their total amount of order. REFERENCES:
Available upon request.