Building No.5, Riyadh 13612 - 3691
Date of Birth
Place of Birth, Nationality
Al-Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
• project Management PMP
• Project Management
• Design Thinking
• Microsoft Office
• communication skills
• Leadership Skills
• Work under pressure
Motivated Civil Engineer with five months of progressive experience in the companies. Offering expertise in Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, Excel and Matlab with aptitude in providing innovative designs that preserve nature and the environment while taking into account health aspects and community impacts and analyzing the potential risks of projects. Managing, designing, developing and establishing construction projects in a safe and timely manner. Conduct onsite investigations and data analysis (maps, reports, tests, graphics. Conduct technical studies, feasibility studies and develop plans that meet technical specifications.Energetic self-starter and team builder able to navigate high-stress situations and achieve goals on time and under budget.
03/2020 - 09/2020
National Water Company, Riyadh
• Construction design, material determination and quality standards.
• Manage civil engineering project construction work, prepare schedules.
• Set policies and procedures to ensure compliance with health & safety.
• performing equipment maintenance and repair work. 05/2018 - 08/2018
Dc Water, Washington Dc
Construction & Structure Engineer, Internship
• Assisted various business groups with document organisation.
• Analysed departmental documents for appropriate distribution.
• Maintain smooth operations of safety projects.
2019, 24-27 April, Orlando, Florida, USA.
Experimental Investigation of Residual Compressive Strength of Partially Confined Concrete Column Retrofitted Using CFRP Wrap. Published Online: April 22,2019:The Project has been ranked the third best project in the United States by American Society of Civil Engineers. Education
08/2015 - 12/2019
Morgan State University, Baltimore
Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
GPA : 3.6 out of 4.0
Arabic — Native Speaker
English — Advanced
Available Only Upon Request
Powered by TCPDF (www.tcpdf.org)