907-***-**** firstname.lastname@example.org linkedin.com/in/ronaldroe github.com/ronaldroe
Experienced full stack developer with an emphasis on advancing progressive web-applications and front-end UX, optimizing interfaces and leading website design projects through a hands-on leadership approach that maximizes each team member's strengths. Decades-long career in the United States Air Force as a bilingual Production Superintendent/Team Leader with Top Secret (SCI) security clearance and a specific focus on peer mentorship and strategic program development. Skills
UI Design & Improvements
UX Design, Diagnostics & Analysis
Front End Web Development
Agile Workflow Processes
Back End Web Development
Project Manager Supervision
Web Development Projects
Web User Interfaces
Project Planning & Execution
Web Application Development
Full Stack Web Developer, Contract, Anchorage, AK 2012 - Current Application/API Development
Formulate strategies for application development framework creation and developmental processes. Defined project-wide performance metrics such as developmental milestones, timeline goals and required completion dates. Investigated new and emerging software applications to design, select, implement and use administrative information systems effectively. Selected Achievements
• Developed free mobile-friendly math flash card game to enhance remote online learning; accessed by over 300 students during the COVID-19 quarantine.
• Reduced order turnover time by 3 days by constructing REST API (integrating services and providing order tracking) and enhancing communications with developer APIs for Shopify, Trello, Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Drive and Slack.
• Enhanced business development efforts and increased leads by 42% in one quarter through expansion of public/private frontends and strengthening customer acquisition, lead management and point of sale reporting interfaces. RONALD ROE
Front-end UI/UX Development
Maximized system performance, enhancing end-user experience by applying iterative back end development updates. Collected, defined and translated user requirements into project designs and implementation plans. Collaborated with in-house web designers to create sleek and innovative UI design. Researched new technologies and products for use in website projects. Selected Achievements:
• Developed FOSS React implementation for progress bar UI library utilized by 7,000+ developers; enabled quick integration with React projects with npm-install.
• Led end-to-end design, development and launch of a dozen client projects for a global human resource consulting firm, including design and development for WordPress themes, plugins and installations.
• Added FOSS Node-RED motor control library package to over 700 projects; package delivers Node and Node-RED interfacing for IoT projects utilizing electric motor and ultrasonic sensor hardware.
Production Superintendent/Team Leader, United States Air Force March 2000 - June 2020 Supervised 600 personnel across 14 diverse specialties, including executing 15,000 flying hours per year, and spearheaded the peer mentorship program. Prepared senior non-commissioned officers for cross-specialty human resource roles. Managed inspections, upgrade schedules and maintenance priorities to ensure on-time upgrades and return to service for aircrafts. Selected Achievements:
• Executed and revitalized the maintenance program, coordinating organization and maintenance priorities for 31 aircrafts with a total value of $15B.
• Liaised with field service representatives and engineers to complete three aircraft modernization programs costing $3 billion on 26 aircraft over 4 years.
• Led deployed compliance program, establishing procedures for inspections and follow-ups for over 750 checklist items, and coordinated with Air Force Central Command functional management and inspection teams.
math-flash-cards.com http://www.spanishincuernavaca.com/ github.com/ronaldroe/node-
BS: Professional Aeronautics, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University - Daytona Beach