To pursue a successful, challenging and exciting career while dispensing my maximum potential to the benefit of the organization and at the same time complementing my passion for community service. JOB HISTORY
1) Hospital Name: Relief hospital and trauma centre, Malappuram Position: Pharmacist
Time duration: from 02/08/2017 to 01/02/2018 (6 month) from 10/8/2018 to 28/02/2019 (7 month)
• Ordering the stock and weekly inventories.
• Examine prescriptions to assure accuracy to ascertain the needed ingredients and to evaluate their suitability.
• Proper communication with the patients, hospital staffs and physicians.
• Controls the medication by monitoring drug therapies.
• Monitoring the medicines used in the hospital.
• Strict Evaluation of the expired medicines.
• Liaised with hospital staff (Doctors, Nurses Etc.) for the ward rounds. 2) Hospital Name: B.M.Hospital pulikkal, Malappuram Position: Trainee Pharmacist
Time duration: Starting from 1st july to 31st july 2017 RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provide information and advice regarding the drug.
• Interactions with senior pharmacist for the side effects, dosage and the proper medications to the end users.
• Interpretation of the physician’s prescriptions. ACADEMIC DETAILS
Specialisation School/college/university Year of
B. Pharm Pharmacy. Kerala university of health
Himayathul islam higher
secondary school, calicut
GVHSS, Calicut 2011 95%
Anticancer activity of ajuwa dates
Anticancer properties observed in the present study could be due to the presence of flavonoids such as luteolin, apigenin, quercetin and proanthocyanidins in dates which are rich in polyphenolic compounds. PERSONAL DETAILS
Date of birth 04/01/1996
Languages known Malayalam, English, Hindi
Pass port number P8027254
Current location Doha,qatar
Visa status Resindent visa (husband sponsorship)
I hereby declare that all the above-furnished information is true to best of my knowledge and belief. Yours sincerely