Weicheng David Juan
email: email@example.com cell# 818-***-****
• Manage daily IT routines, IT projects and coordinate departments to implement IT projects.
• Main IT contact to implement and support software installation, system setup, configurations.
• IT infrastructure design, implementation, sand maintenance by strong hands-on IT skills.
• With 24x7 service-oriented IT support to make sure company IT infrastructure intact and identify IT issues before problems are out of control.
• Manage, implement, and process EDI testing, mapping, 850/997/860/856/810/832 in-house.
• Skilled at operating in a wide range of platforms and applications to act as the main point to support local and remote users for all IT related issues. Knowledge and Experience:
Systems OS: Support Windows7/8/10, Linux server (CentOS), Windows Server 2016, Mac. Hardware: Can install, configure and troubleshoot computers; can build a new computer system/server from parts; can replace/fix hard drive, CD drive, main boards, power supply. Network: Can configure and troubleshoot Network, Wi-Fi, firewall, router, switch, server, NAS, SAN, TCP/IP, VPN, Linux Samba network, SSH, and networked computers, printers and scanners. Application: Linux Richter ERP, BBx Pro5 database, AMT cloud ERP based on sql database, Office 365, Google G-Suite, IBM EDI Gentran Director, QuickBooks, remote application, terminal emulator. Data Security and Protection: data encryption, backup and recovery; disk image. Programs: Bbx, PowerShell, SQL, assembly machine language, Linux bash scripts. Software Configuration and Support: diagnostic and troubleshooting operating systems and applications; install desktop, server operating systems and applications; configure, update operating systems and applications on Windows/Linux systems; manage users’ account on servers, mail, web portals; setup and configure network printing and network scanner for users. IT Projects Designs, Implementations and Documentations: Analyze & identify a problem for local, on-line, remote users and define appropriate to its solution. Communicate effectively with users/departments/vendors/customers about technical information. Identify and analyze user needs and take them into account in the evaluation, selection computers. Design, implement, and evaluate a computer-based solution to give set of computing requirements. ERP database migration and implementation.
Electronic Data Interchange data mapping and implementation of 850/997/860/856/810/832. Server migration and implementation.
Accounting Server database migration and implementation. Cloud application migration and implementation.
Storage Server migration and implementation.
IT Support, Network/System Administrator and IT Manager - KBL Group, Santa Fe Springs, CA 03/2005 – 05/2020
Supporting &Troubleshooting systems and network for
- local and remote up-to 125 users on MS Office, Windows OS and applications; MAC, Apple mail.
- CentOS Linux server, Windows 2016 server.
- Servers and storage (NAS and SAMBA) servers.
- LAN, WAN, Wi-Fi, firewall for four locations to ensure the stable connection to LA office server
- ERP database, database update/import/export and QuickBooks database import/export.
- desktop/laptop systems, network printers/scanners.
- On-line portals, network activities and securities. Managing SPAM and Antivirus.
- data and system image, archiving, backup and restoration.
- company computers, software and IT infrastructure.
- EDI processing and coordination with trading partners and internal departments to ensure the Seamless and accuracy of EDI operations, data integration and security.
- user accounts on Linux, NAS and Windows servers, email server, web application.
- IT service contracts, budget and billing.
- varying IT projects.
- migration servers and ERP applications to Azure cloud Improvement
- on firewall, severs, network security.
- on EDI data transactions by PowerShell scripts, Gentran and Bbx program.
- on automation, scheduling of EDI processing by PowerShell.
- on modification of a standalone EDI PC to a simultaneously multiple users to improve efficiency and to reduce cost.
- on email/voice/data/chat communication via cloud application.
- on data accessibility via Samba/NAS/SAN storage.
- on server ERP application by program modification, Linux scrips and Linux Cron.
- on sales/commission report projects for accounting & HR department.
- on order/shipment processing to increase a seamless operation from coming orders to outgoing shipments and billing.
Coordination and Planning IT tasks Closely
- with users to resolve IT issues and to educate users to prevent future mistakes.
- with customers’ IT & EDI teams to setup EDI Communication, testing and implementation.
- with production & manufacturing teams to process EDI.
- with departments to setup users’ emails, application, storage and web portals accounts.
- with finance and HR departments to convert sales/inventory/cost data to Excel pivotable.
- with vendors for varying projects to lead teams to complete IT projects before deadlines and within budgets.
Desktop/System Support and Administrator - Crystal Kobe, E. Rutherford, NJ Support and maintain
- local users on MS Office, Windows OS and applications, HP 9000 Linux server.
- desktop systems, Linux, Windows network printer.
- firewall, switch and computer network.
- UPC systems for product catalogue.
- printers, copiers, scanners, phone system.
- MS Windows server and exchange mail server.
- user accounts for applications, Linux/Windows Exchange server. Field IT Technical/System Support and IT supervisor – Darwin Computer System, Edison NJ
- initiate projects for clients’ IT needs, design and implementation of clients’ IT projects.
- support 50+ clients’ computer hardware, software, printer and computer network.
- setup and installation of clients’ computer network, printer and computer systems.
- maintaining and troubleshooting clients’ computer hardware and application.
- provide clients’ computer basic training.
- service, repair computer hardware and printer for clients. Senior Firmware Design Engineer – Monroe Systems for Business, Morris Plains, NJ Design and test Bond Trader System Interface Programs
- Hi-speed Bond Trader machine project, developed Intel 8096 controller assembly language to control printer, keyboard and display.
- Bond Trader System EMC compliance testing.
IT Support – Los Angeles County Registrar-Recorder/County Clerk Dept., Norwalk, CA Project – IT support for VSAP (Voting Solutions for All People) systems, VSAP systems testing and support voters during voting periods.
Video Creator and Editor – Heartland, branch of Bliss and Wisdom Foundation, Artesia, CA Volunteer – Creating/Editing videos for different Heartland’s events with Sony Vegas Pro. Education - New Jersey Institute of Technology, Master of Science in Electrical Engineering
- National Taipei University of Technology - Electronics Engineering Flexibility: to travel, to relocate, to work in flexible hours Reference: upon on request
Languages: English, Mandarin