• Ashburn, VA, 20147
• Harrisburg University Of
Science And Technology
Master of Science
• Istanbul Technical
• Microsoft Office
• Microsoft Project
• Microsoft Teams
• Technical Drawings
• OSHA 10
• Standard 100 by OEKO-
• Ford Driving Academy
• NFPA 70E
Other Experiences /
• Visit over 30 countries
• Hosting an expo
— CAREER OBJECTIVE
Detail-oriented individual offering exceptional management, leadership, and organizational skills; easily adaptive to change in the work environment, seeking a position as a project manager to apply educational and experienced knowledge.
— PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
PROJECT COORDINATOR / SILENT-AIRE / 2020 – 2020
• Coordinate multiple HVAC projects at the same time.
• Problem-solving and decision-making for the projects without supervision. Responsible for warranty/service calls, managing calls to ensure resolution promptly.
• Organizing, tracking, and communicating information critical to the operations and manufacturing departments to help ensure goals are met and important items are monitored and addressed on time.
• Administer the schedule of assigned projects and tasks from inception to closeout to ensure results are achieved.
• Scheduling and scribing kickoff/recurring meetings, developing meeting agendas, and managing stakeholder communication by following up on status to ensure deliverables and milestones are met. TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGER / BOSSA TEXTILE / 2018 – 2019
• Led a research and development project about sustainability in cotton.
• Initiated, planned, executed, and controlled the project.
• Creating detailed plans to accomplish goals and directing the integration of technical activities. Scheduling the team, optimizing work, and workloads equally.
• Expand stakeholder management skills to address the specific needs of the project.
• Assign tasks for every engineer and control the progress of the project.
• Analyze technology, risks, resource needs, and market demand, to plan and assess the feasibility of projects.
• Improve recycled cotton usage in cotton blends by %8. TEXTILE ENGINEER / KOM TEXTILE / 2016 – 2017
• Oversee the textile product production line.
• Assist in creating a workflow schedule for the production factory.
• Manage orders and shipping, control input, and output.
• Managing the cutting department, production department, dyeing department, and packaging department.
• Improve efficiency by %10, via reorganizing production line. FLIGHT ATTENDANT / TURKISH AIRLINES / 2014 – 2015
• Handled any customer inquiries, reviewed and analyzed customer complaints, and pro-actively participated in the solution and overall happiness of the customers.