YASHASWINI MYSORE KALYAN KUMAR
Greater New York City Phone: 862-***-**** email : email@example.com SUMMARY
Experienced Software Quality Assurance Engineer, Energetic, Goal Oriented, Enthusiastic Individual with Strong Analytical skills. Capable of effectively working with team or as an Individual. Motto to enhance my knowledge, Learn Continuously, execute quickly and produce a quality impact. Challenges keeps me active and I aspire to learn new things. ACADEMIC
Master’s in Computer Engineering, New Jersey Institute of Technology, NJ January 2017- May 2018 GPA: 3.00 /4
Bachelor of Engineering, in Electronics and Communication Engineering June 2015 Visvesvaraya Technological University, India GPA: 3.5/4 WORK EXPERIENCE
Software Quality Assurance Engineer
ARTNET worldwide corporation July 2018-Present
• Automation and manual testing of Artnet website, Artnet auction site, Artnet subscription, Artnet news and galleries sites, Artnet price database, Artnet payment sites.
• Automation and manual testing of software product and services to achieve bug free software in production.
• Automating testing workflow for multiple application and maintaining standard QA workflow to develop Quality products
• Plan, create and manage overall quality planning strategy and workflow across different teams.
• Developing unit tests with Junit, working with TDD approach to design efficient software application.
• Design and develop automation testing framework for different application stack like Node, React, dot net etc.
• Creating plans, working with JIRA tools system to track and automate workflow.
• Writing Jasmine and Selenium UI for testing front end application. perform different testing ensure software quality.
• Design and Develop Restful API. Using Postman for API testing, Design API documentation with Swagger.
• Automating CI/CD tools with Circle CI and writing python scripts to automate CICD workflow process.
• Developing and Maintaining clean code by using Code coverage tools istio, Sonarqube and Mutation testing.
• Working with Google cloud platform, Microsoft Azure, Google Analytics.
• Developing reports and documentation required for quality assurance and software product testing.
• Working with Kubernetes platform, helm charts. Deploying application on Kubernetes orchestration platform. Associate Web Developer
Webdatalabs, Mysore, Karnataka, India Aug 2015 –December 2016
• Developed e-commerce web application for an emerging shopping brand using Magento platform which included features like providing dynamic promotional offers, processing credit cards and managing user portal.
• Worked for CMS and ERP modules using Word press.
• Developed an application used by a grocery market chain in India to handle entire operation workflow from loading items to the inventory, billing of products and producing data centric reports for future analysis.
• Responsible for meeting with clients to comprehend their requirements and rapidly make changes to the website based on it. Associate Software Engineer
Pradyotha Technologies, Bangalore, Karnataka, India Feb 2015 – July 2015
• Developed a banking application used by co-operative banks in India.
• Responsible for writing logic to accurately calculate price for various bank services such as loans, deposits and their corresponding interests.
• Drastically reduced manual efforts which sky rocketed profits by 10% in a short span of 3 months. TECHNICAL SKILLS
Tools and Other Technologies: Amazon Web Services,Google cloud platform, Selenium, Microsoft Azure, MongoDB, SOAPUI, MEAN stack, XML, VMware, Virtual Box, SVN, Windows, MAC OS, Linux, JIRA, Git, Bootstrap, MVC, MVC Spring Maven, Ubuntu, Apache, NOSQL,Gitlab, Docker, Containers, Kubernetes, helm, Jenkins and CentOS.