PROFILE Passionate business student with diverse extracurricular participation. Adept at working across departments, and students with extensive leadership experiences, particularly within a higher education setting.
Sep 2019 — Dec 2023 Bachelor, University of Waterloo Waterloo Accounting and Financial Management
SKILLS Leadership and Teamwork Experienced
Content Marketing Skillful
Analytical and Problem-Solving
Conflict Resolution Experienced
Customer Relations Experienced
Oct 2019 — Mar 2020 Data Analyst- Volunteer position, Justice Centre for Constitutional Freedom
• Analyzing database entries, seeking for potential donors/ investors and reaching out for fundraising around Canada especially in Ontario.
• Helping to raise funds from Medicine Hat, Alberta and engaging community through JCCF's vision. Sep 2019 — Mar 2020 Volunteer, Toronto Cat Rescue Waterloo-Kitchener
• Taking care of stray cats until their adoption process and doing interviews scan/ paperwork (data entry). Sep 2019 — Mar 2020 member, UW Financial Association Waterloo Praticing critical and analytical thinking during major financial topics in weekly seminar. Gaining hand-on soft skills and technical problem-solving skills.
Apr 2016 — Aug 2018 Financial Management and Marketing, Associate, My Hanoi My Hanoi is a leading non-profit organization whose mission is solely to treasure and educate the quintessence of Vietnamese culture.
• Budget, Treasury and Debt Management: working across departments and implementing suitable marketing approaches, raising investment.
• Successfully engaging both locals and international tourists through diverse experiential community events, which were recognized by national television broadcaster of Vietnam (VTV) LANGUAGES Vietnamese Native speaker
REFERENCES Veronica Lazebnik
firstname.lastname@example.org · 647-***-****
Le Pham Viet Trinh from My Hanoi
email@example.com · 036*******