JULIUS AHINMIOLE SHOLA (BSc)
Plot *, Greenland estate, Olokonla E-mail: email@example.com
Ajah, Nigeria Mobile: +234(0)703-***-****
Culturally astute Aeronautical Engineering graduate with core hands on expertise with data analysis, modelling and reporting. As a Data Analyst and Data Visualisation Specialist with an excellent blend of creative, innovative and sharp analytical skills with positive approach in Data Manipulation, Extraction and Customer Insight across Industries including banking, finance, marketing, telecom etc coupled with an excellent knowledge of interpreting and analysing data using statistical packages, such as SPSS and Advance Microsoft office suite applications. I am efficient in managing tasks, achieving targeted goals and operations, in meeting requirements and delivering value added solutions. I am an excellent team player with good communication skills combined with a positive approach to new technologies. I speak English fluently and have intermediary proficiency in Russian language. ANALTICAL AND TECHNICAL SKILLS
Data Analytics: Extraction, collation, normalisation, management of large volume complex / unstructured datasets Validate and audit data against various business criteria to ensure completeness and data integrity. Conduct root cause analysis – highlight process / data issues Report Management: Management of complex reports/dashboards within timescale to drive understanding with actions to improve efficiency and performance - budgets, forecasts, KPIs, pipeline/gap analysis – highlighting anomalies, non-compliance, variances, and outliers Data Governance: Ensure data quality meets precise standards, business rules, procedures and data is fit for purpose
Data Modelling: Understand required inputs (drivers, statistic, and data tables) Identify key metrics, variables & assumptions that will shape and drive the models / outputs. Define different business options
& scenarios to feed into the models / outputs
Stakeholders: Work proactively with stakeholders to capture & analyse complex technical & business requirements. Ensure relevant stakeholders are advised & fully integrated into the implications of analysis and ensure data validation.
Jan19-Till Date Database Administrator Analyst (GNXT LIMITED)
• Performed data query, extraction, compilation, and reporting tasks, researched the current processes and created options to improve the existing database and processes.
• Working collaboratively with various stakeholders across the business to understand their analytics requirement.
• Identified the source of the post-data migration issues and created a solution to resolve the problems, detailed down time analysis using CRISP-DM methodologies such as SPSS, identifying bottlenecks, merging information into presentations for insight into problem areas.
• SPSS IBM Modeller Vr.18.0
• Transact SQL 2012,2014
• Ms Advance Excel, PivotTable, VLOOKUP,
• Data Mining
• Logistic Regression
• Neural Network, Chaid, C5.0
• Effective in analytics and planning skills
• Delivering clear and actionable analysis to senior managers, managed, updated and manipulated report orientation and structures with the use of advanced Excel functions including Pivot Tables and V-Lookups.
Mar18 - Jan19 Senior Marketing Analyst (PRIOCLEN NIGERIAN LIMITED)
• Produced daily and monthly reports to the operation directors, Senior Management and relevant departmental supervisors, sustaining existing collection of reports ensuring they are updated and accurate; also creating new reports to meet business demand.
• Conducting research to acquire data from various data sources in order to enrich master data, as expert in data analysis, resolving key business issues and educating stakeholders on data and report interrogation
• Translate data into actionable statistics that tell a compelling story
• Gathering data on clients, contractors, market place on Excel and merging information into actionable items, reports and presentations
• Build SPSS prototypes to authenticate methodology enhancements to follow up on the key business metrics.
Jun16 - Mar18 Business Insight Analyst (GOSHENFIELD PROPERTIES LIMITED)
• Writing technical necessities, supporting implementation to produce accurate report to customers in relation to Payment negotiation and special arrangements to enable customers have some flexibility with bill payment.
• Developing and implementing research tactics to make and improve in-house systems and reports on customer journey
• Analysing data and using the analysis in generating fascinating proof based on actionable data stories to share with stakeholders/Clients to support decision making.
• Conducting performance reviews, develop timely, insightful and accurate management information and reporting for all third party relationships. Apr15 - Jun16 Junior Database Analyst (OFFICE OF THE GOVERNOR -NYSC)
• Establishing SQL views in facilitating the management of operational and strategic performance indicators.
• Utilising information systems to optimise the Foundation’s project management and performance information, and increase efficiency
• Conducting performance reviews by developing timely, insightful and accurate management information and reporting for all third party relationships. EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
Sept 12–Sept 14 National Aerospace University Ukraine BSc in Aeronautical Engineering
Applied Thermodynamics, Numerical methods & Computing, Modelling & Simulations etc Sept 19–On going University of South Wales Wales
MBA – Master of Business Administration
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIP AND TRAINING
2020 Data Analysis Consultancy and Miner with SPSS (Practical Training) Kebel Consulting Ltd 2019 Data Driven Decision Making (Practical Training) PWC – via Coursera 2016 Project Management Professional Certification (Practical Training) Hybrid Consulting Ltd IT SKILLS
Ms SQL Server, Transact-SQL Queries, Ms Excel, Ms Access, Power Point, IBM SPSS Data Mining, MI Reporting Tools, Data analysis and Mining Packages. I have strong ability to learn new applications quickly